1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't connect to server

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Nicolas Viltard, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Nicolas Viltard

Nicolas Viltard Hatchling

Hello,
    From sunday 2pm GMT until today noon, i wasn't able to connect to the game, i was stuck at the loading page when the game tried to get my player's profile.
    I tried everything, clear cache, reboot phone, uninstall and reinstall the game, but nothing changed until today when suddently i was able to access the game.
    But i've lost 48hrs of play and mostly i had ricky in my boxmail but hadn't the time to add it to my inventory so i just lost him.
    Also lost my clan...
    I had some others birds in my boxmail, some 4*, but i can handle loosing them, i just want this Ricky back, i earned it hardly and because my access trouble was not my fault but a game issue, i think it would be the less i deserve as excuse from Rovio.
    I know you can follow my logs and know i'm not a lyer.
    Thanks

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

On a phone... Are you using Wi-Fi or Data to play? If Wi-Fi, try turning that off and go with Data. For a test anyway.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

No, Rovio admitted already that they had connection issues last weekend.
    I put in 2 tickets so far with no response at all. They are either super backed up with so many complaints or they just decided it would be better to cut their losses & ignore us all this time even though it will cost them a huge # of pissed off players...

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I was about to blame Samsung for upgrading Android....... The iPads seems fine, Android has more issues

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

3.5 days, still nothing from Rovio... BS!