1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't claim SS Totems

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Tigerangels42038, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

I have 34 SS Totems in my in my inbox and none in my inventory yet it wont let me claim the totems in my inbox. They have 20hrs until they expire. I dont want to sell them because i need them. Sent a ticket in yesterday and still no answer. Pathetic. Screenshot_20190215-205323_AB Evolution.jpg Screenshot_20190215-205354_AB Evolution.jpg
    Ive restarted, disconnected facebook, uninstalled, reinstalled, reconnected, No change.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Looks like you got hit the visual bug that others have experienced. Did you uninstall reinstall just the game, or Facebook as well?

3. Tigerangels42038

Both, i did MPDC though and those went in to my inventory even though in there it was flashing 0 and max

4. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Well from what I've seen here and on Flockers when they do respond it will be "visual bug that requires update, para 2 of TOS, we suck, sorry no soup for you". That being said here is something most tend to not even think about... are you by chance logged into Facebook on the device's browser in addition to being logged into the app. If so, then you have to break that connection and logout of it as well. They don't tell you this but if you are logged into both the browser and the app, the game syncs to the browser connection first so even if you uninstall the app if logged into the browser the cache does not get cleared. At times when you click on links it will prompt you to login to the browser even if you are already logged into the app, and that can cause this issue.

5. Tigerangels42038

Cheers greg ill try that when i get a chance!

6. Tigerangels42038

In case this has happened to anyone, i did as greg suggested, went on facebook in browser, logged out, uninstalled facebook and ABE, restarted device, reinstalled facebook, reinstalled ABE, logged into facebook, started ABE, did demo battle, logged into facebook on ABE.. managed to collect totems in inbox