1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can i invite you to my channel?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dcrdev2014, Feb 20, 2019.

1. dcrdev2014

dcrdev2014 Hatchling

Hi everyone.. i am new here... and i just wanted to invite you to my youtube channel ... were I will be posting new videos of angry birds transformers and mortal kombat mobile... so if you have time ..check and suscribe to receive the updates... Thanks.

2. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Spam-Can.jpg

Epic Buttstomp and Buds like this.
  3. dcrdev2014

dcrdev2014 Hatchling

mm Is this spam? i read the rules :( ,,,, well if it is spam i will edit the post.. :D

4. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

No offense but this forum is for the game Angry Birds Evolution. If you are joining for Evolution then welcome. As for advertising your youtube channel, if it's about Evolution then thank you for your contribution. Otherwise I think you may be off topic.

5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

Its not spam per se.. its more misguided.. :)

6. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Most of the time these get moved over to the off topic category as they aren't Angry Birds Evolution related, but there are no other official Angry Birds Forums.

7. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

They have set this one up like they were going to add others but they never have. @dcrdev2014 you could try getting in touch with them to request a Transformers forum

8. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Moving this to off-topic since OP doesn’t seem like a bot.