1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can’t Sell Birds For Totems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigBadBigBirf, Feb 9, 2019.

1. BigBadBigBirf

BigBadBigBirf Hatchling

I have no prestige totems and when I try to sell a 4 or 5 * bird it says I’m at max

Attached Files:

2. BigBadBigBirf

BigBadBigBirf Hatchling

238E99F6-4A58-48FB-B230-ED5E3362C1E1.jpeg Quick and unhelpful response

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

You do have them, they just dont show as an item in your inventory anymore... you need to click on the bird you want to prestige & hit the "upgrade prestige" tab at the bottom right.

4. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Super Cool Bird

It shows he has non when he tries to upgrade as shown in the first pic.

5. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

If it's been that way since you updated to v2.0 it could be a corruption in the game files. Try unlinking from Facebook, force stop the game and Facebook, then clear the cache on both. Uninstall the game, then Facebook, reboot your device, reinstall Facebook and login to it. Install the game and connect to Facebook. If you do all of that and the issue remains then it is an issue with your account and you will need to follow up on the ticket explaining you went through those steps, because I've only seen or two report the issue.

6. BigBadBigBirf

BigBadBigBirf Hatchling

it’s a visual glitch and they don’t know when it will be fixed smh

7. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Funny how only you and 1 other appear to be experiencing it.

8. BigBadBigBirf

BigBadBigBirf Hatchling

Thanks Greg. What’s even funnier I don’t use Facebook and I’ve never had an account

9. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Previously stated, however the issue is that it shows he has zero available and yet still will not allow him to gain any more.

10. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Spammer got banned, seems like they're getting smarter but not smart enough.

11. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Get em Remix! Lol

Nyk and RemixFTW like this.