1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

By a popular demand..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Dec 5, 2017 at 1:13 PM.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

Or just because of lust for money, we re-run Halloween game for the third time.

Is Eddie the bird any better after "fixing"? I have 24 silvers already so is it worthy to spend more than 10 of them on this event? Because I would better keep my stack of gems/tickets for something better but I have no black bird and it's against my will to support this mockery of events

So I have to be sure what I get

PolarBearCabal likes this.
  2. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

I would keep the 24 silver tickets for another event. If you get the 25th ticket in battle use immediately or ticket from the event collections use. But keep 24 silver ticket until next major event. I got a 5* bird that way over the weekend

Eddie is not the best black 5* bird. Maybe the worst. He is cool looking though

PolarBearCabal and Riedgu like this.
  3. Dunkleys

Dunkleys Tiny Birdy

Yay.. Eddie..... again....
    :( Lame Rovio...

4. James Tinkham

James Tinkham Tiny Birdy

I'll only use silvers to keep the stash at 24, event markers to hopefully get a gold or 2

5. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

No words. Let's just say rovio uncharacteristically wants us to save tickets for the Christmas event

Riedgu and PolarBearCabal like this.
  6. Rspooren

Rspooren Hatchling

Do we get the birds in same order again? Like most of us I allready got Eddie (4 times now...). Please change the order to make Heavy Metal Annie the first bird and then Black Metal Byron. Otherwise I guess no one will spend tickets at all... Its the third time we get this event.... :(

7. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

Eddie is better than Bomb and Dr pro, but not better than Dutch/Byron. And the only evolution that is good is the Void Evolution ( Red skin eddie)

Wish they did a Red excavation like Claude, or a yellow excavation for chuck.. But whatever yes.

8. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

Halloween is my favorite holiday but ffs... they're beating a dead bird, here. Let's move on. I didn't get Halloween Byron or Annie but there is NO WAY I'm spending those hard earned silver and gold tickets trying to get them knowing full well that I have to hatch Eddie again first. And possibly get 5 of him. Or more. That's a big NOPE. Oh well - I guess this will just be a good opportunity to earn another gold ticket, right? Silver linings, and all...

PolarBearCabal and Riedgu like this.
  9. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

I askes support, so they will offer idea about stopping chances for the first bird when you unlock him.

Also I asked about possibility to give bird after x20, but it is a chance play. Some get after few tries, others - don't get event at x30 and these birds are supposed to be rare.

So you can see their sentiment. Roll the dice and give some money

10. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Seems like Rovio needs more of that SPONSORSHIP MONEY

11. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

If they flip the bird order I'll play. If its the same I'll save my money. Got too many Eddies the first time...

12. What would be FAIR would be that once you unlock Eddie, he is already unlocked in the next run of the event. And so on for each bird until you claim the third. THEN they all lock again.