1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boughr Energy as part of pack and they deleted it!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jiggity, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Jiggity

Jiggity Hatchling

I spent a few hundred dollars in packs that included energy two events ago as part of the soccer event.
    The energy persisted through the next event, the "Chuck" event.

Now, thousands of energy, that I paid CASH MONEY for, has disappeared!

I filed a help ticket and the Customer Service Representative "Matys" was extremely rude and refused to assist me.

So now I am forced to file a chargeback with my credit card company to recoup every dollar spent on this game.

Good job terrible customer service!

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Oh, energy?
    Yeah, that doesn't carry over to events, 'm afraid.

Yeah, I know. Should do, but it doesn't.

3. Jiggity

Jiggity Hatchling

Well they shouldn't have had packs with 2000 energy for 20 dollars with 5 packs for sale then. And if they do, they should clearly disclaim that your thousands of energy is going to disappear. Otherwise I would have never bought it.

Oh well.

My Credit Union doesn't take kindly to fraudulent transactions. You sell me an item and then take it away, I take my money back out of your account!

ALWAYS use a credit card for purchases for this very reason!

$500+ dollars gone for them. Too bad so sad Rovio.

Also your customer service is garbage.

You just lost a big spender for life across any game you ever make.

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Can you send that to Rovio customer service and post the response on Facebook. It's the only way to make a difference.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Spending $500 on this game in 1 go, wow. I have bought those before but solely for the silver + gold tickets. I burnt up the energy in the event within few hours after.

Shame for Rovio not telling us the Energy cannot carry over long enough? Was there any expiration counter since you said they carried over from soccer to Chuck events.

6. Unq

Unq Hatchling

You do realize that you didn't lose the packs totally, only part of the packs? Very interesting to see how you'd get 100% refund.

7. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

He'll get it I've seen multiple others get it when filed through your credit card provider. Apple has also been just straight up refunding money but that isn't always 100%

I cant' say I disagree with your sentiment TS. If you buy something is should be yours to use until it's gone. That's like saying I fil up my tank at the gas station and don't use it all in one day and the shell station comes to my house and siphons what is left. They are basically robbing you with the disclaimer that you don't have a right to a refund that nothing you buy belongs to you and they can reclaim it for no reason whatsoever. Chicken shit on their part and what's baffling is why does some customers energy transfer from event to event while others doesn't?

8. Redwing

Redwing Tiny Birdy

Shitty coding on the dev part. Seems they're not very good at making sure everything is shut down when they change something. Case in point - scouted PVP's still take you to the event screen, even though they turned that feature off a few events ago. Sometimes it even takes you there before the event has even started (can't play though, it crashes the game).

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Nothing new there... I honestly cant think of a single update they have ever done that did not create more bugs & glitches.
    Rovio in general & specifically the idiots that develop & run this game are a joke. They either dont give a damn at all about anything they do or they are woefully understaffed & being told to push everything through without testing any of it first...

10. Redwing

Redwing Tiny Birdy

Hard one to call. You go to their website and Match is the only game whose banner is up to date with in game events. Yet they're signing up football teams and running DJ competitions for Evolution... Maybe they're following Niantic's lead and pretending to develop a game to lure in the advertising deals. That, or it's something to Chimera Entertainment. Think Rovio is slow, the most recent promo stuff they've got on their website is from the Halloween event last year. Thinking about it, if they developed the game for Rovio, but Rovio has brought it back in house, that would explain a lot.