1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bosses hanging in the air in gold coin challenge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kyrie_English, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Kyrie_English

Kyrie_English Hatchling

I have a rather weird question....
    At some tiers of the gold coin challenge, there are huge pigs hanging in the air with 4 or 5 turns of attack CD. Would they attack at the respective turn if still hung in the air?

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

that sounds like a glitch.
    Are you able to share a screen shot?

Kyrie_English likes this.
  3. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

They tend to drop down when hit, and yes will still attack on their normal time based turn.

4. Kyrie_English

Kyrie_English Hatchling

Not sure if that is a glitch. The pigs will come down to the ground, once it has been hit. It just looks like they are having a seizure in the air.
    Anyway I have used up mine grenades, I will screen shot it if my written description is not clear enough.

5. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

It's a glitch, happens occasionally when the large or behemoth pigs don't spawn properly, as we both said when hit they drop down, but even from the air their timer still runs and they will attack when it expires.

6. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Super Cool Bird

I have seen this in scout and event battles too. They alway came down when hit and behaved as expected. So i think it is just a graphical issue.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

this game has lots of assorted glitches like that. its def not how the pigs are intended to work.