1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blue tuesday = blue resources drainer before new blue 5* bird

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I just got mind opening thought
    That it was no mistake, but just greedy tactic to make everyone waste their evo mats, birds and blue essence, just to force sales of gems and blue materials.

If it's true - Rovio hit a bottom line at ethics

2. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Well it doesn't mean people will but they could indeed try anything to make another dollar

3. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Their Facebook page says because of the blue Annie in eagle mountain is why they did blue day yesterday

4. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Only few people reach 70th floor, while hundreds of people will get Died Moroz. But somehow their priority to change colour day was on less optimal day for players. So now we will need to wait for 10 days to get a blue day and level up birds. Or we will need to use extra materials.

They knew about new blue bird and added Annie to a mountain and changed the colour of the day. It doesn't help players but really helps them to increase the sales. So I am sceptical of their good intentions

5. PolarBearCabal

PolarBearCabal Tiny Birdy

I think the change up had nothing to do with evo mats, but everything to do with sucking gems out of us. Getting to floor 70 is expensive work, at least 2k gems if you’re very lucky.

I think it was Blue Annie because it looks like it kind of ties in with the current event, plus it’s the most recent bird that the fewest of us will have gotten.

We’ve begged and pleaded for an Annie and/or Claude event. Well, here it is. Locked behind another worthless blue bird. Most of us are only going to get Claude by spending a lot of money.