1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black_Ice leval 26 is looking for daily players

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Tank, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

We will have some spots to fill we are a leval 26 event based clan, no chat apps required but we do use line app. Perks are allways active most to max. No PvP requirements What we do ask is.
    1. Get individual gold in events
    2. play major pecker daily (free run)
    3. contribute 500xp per week to clan
    4. Do daily tasks
    5. Let us know if you need to be away do to real life, we boot if mia after 2 days without informing us
    6. Leval 90+, exceptions if you always get individual gold in events.
    If this sounds like a fit for you (pm) me with leval and in game name for a invite. (We are invite only)
    Thanks Tank coleader

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  2. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

We got clan gold with over a day to spare, unfortunately we had a couple that didn't help. So they are gone and we have 2 spots open.

3. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

One spot open

4. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

3 spots open

5. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

Have 3 spots open do to removal of freeloaders. We usually finish event over a day early. We are looking for players who want to help us get back into the top 25.

6. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

Bump

7. H_TAG

H_TAG Hatchling

hello
    H_TAG lv 115 1700+ thx

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  8. YER MOM

YER MOM Hatchling

Not sure if you're still looking but I need a clan like this so if you can let me in I would never let you guys down cause I'm on daily and finish everything everyday, my ign is YER MOM and my power is 14459 ik it's not much but I put up a fight. Thx .

9. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

Had a couple that failed to reach the 10000 minimum on the event. So we will have a couple spots to fill. If you would like to be in a clan that always gets clan gold and you can meet our requirements send a pm with ingame name and leval. we will send a invitation, we are invite only.

10. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

Have one spot open

11. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

2 openings

12. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

Two openings last chance will soon close till after event.

13. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

Will have at least 2 spots to fill, we always get clan gold. Invite only so pm with leval and ingame name.

14. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

Full

15. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

We will have an opening tomorrow, have a member that has decided to leave.

16. Schwettyballs

Schwettyballs Hatchling

I’ve,applied.

17. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

Still have one spot open, get it before event starts.

18. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

Bump

19. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

Will have a spot or two after the event is over, we get max clan rewards. If you get individual gold apply. We are invitation only.

20. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

One spot open.