1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Birdstiano Eagaldo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cowboysfan, Jul 3, 2018.

?

Is Birdstiano Eagaldo worth it

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. I don’t want the bird

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Yes those types of teams are powerful and could possibly win level 50, but again as i said originally, they would be under 100k so would lose quick play if rovio were to change it from how it works now. Being able to win quick play with an all 1* team is just a side effect of being fair to players that are under 100k but still managed to complete the level. They should not change it and it is not stupid as you originally said. Its just being fair (which for rovio is unusual so lets all just be thankful).

A. Wolf likes this.
  2. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

The fact that quick play ignores power level is probably the single biggest quality of life factor that prevents the new event system from being a horrendous pain in the posterior - if you had to constantly swap your team out or, even worse, play the final stage manually each time because you beat it with a team that was under the suggested power rating (which I suspect almost ALL of us did), it would just add a ton of extra busy work for no good purpose.

The only aspect I can fault is that nowhere in the game does it tell you that's the case, and we're conditioned not to try it so you'd only figure it out by accident or if someone told you. Complaining about it though strikes me as ludicrous.

Tigerangels42038 and A. Wolf like this.
  3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Until Rovio allow you to save multiple teams, anything that require us to swap team is bad feature. They claimed to be working on that.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Totally agree. Could not be stated any better!

Cowboysfan likes this.
  5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Yes also agree, which again contradicts your earlier post of its "stupid" to allow lower teams to win quick play, if we go back to the point of having to have a 100k team to win the level, it is always going to be a different team from your normal team due to bonus % damage, so if you did manage to field a team over the 100k mark to win the level you would have to constantly switch back to that winning team to be able to quick play the event, again not fair and also time consuming

Cowboysfan and A. Wolf like this.
  6. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

You see, guys? There ARE the gals who knows a lot more about football, than some of you might be think :D

Tiger, big respect to you of mentioning about the only one TRUE Ronaldo... The other one is a fake one obviously and not seems to be even close with [BRA] Ronaldo comparing WC achievements of these two...

Cheers,
    W

Tigerangels42038 and Cowboysfan like this.
  7. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Got him on x12