1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Birdstiano Eagaldo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cowboysfan, Jul 3, 2018.

?

Is Birdstiano Eagaldo worth it

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. I don’t want the bird

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

but not nearly as powerful.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Santa is a decent red bird whereas soccer bird is maybe the worst blue 5* bird

3. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

No, because Santa is a 2 SS bird

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Don’t understand. I agree Santa is better whether he is 2ss or 5ss. More damage to the pigs

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, to me (other than Claude) Santa is actually the best 5* Red bird although he is only SS 3 (not 2).

I really don't know what they were thinking making Soccer bird so weak & a SS2 as well. At the least he should have been SS1 if soooo underpowered.

But, trying to understand Cowboysfan is sort of a lost cause... lol

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  6. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

7. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

8. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Cowboysfan: Please stop quoting people unless you plan to say something. Ever since couple weeks ago when you get active (again), the forum is full of spam and necro-bumped old threads.

9. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Excuse me.

10. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I find it kind of amusing that the soccer balls from Birdstiano's super shot are about 3 times the size they should be if they were meant to be to scale with his character model, they're like giant beach balls. While I'm on the topic of aesthetics, does it seem like the 1st and 2nd versions of his character were meant to be reversed? His first evolution is almost identical to his initial appearance, but with less elaborate hair/feathers and no mustache, which makes me think that there was a typo somewhere and version 1 and 2 got switched around behind the scenes.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Cowboysfan likes this.
  11. Epic Buttstomp

Given the relatively uselessness with Birdstiano or blue birds in general, and I am done with level 50; back the my regular flock and "Quick Play" for event location. My regular flock works great for arena among other thing. Just leaving Birdstiano as the starter, Rooster is in there, the rest are Chucks.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

You know that you can quick play 50 with ANY team of birds. Even all 1 stars...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  13. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Far too underpowered, im hoping its a bug and they will fix him because its not doing the quoted damage in his ss description, also in the description it says "balls that hit a pig will be passed back and cause an explosion". That doesnt happen either, i thought they would actually be kicked back to a pig behind the one you hit and blow up, like santas present bomb but without the 1st pig having to touch the 2nd, thats the way i read it anyway. Instead they just weakly roll around and barely hit any pigs because they are sized too big and cant get past the 1st one you hit. It feels like they hadnt actually finished him and ran out of time so they just use what they had so far.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  14. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Yes and I got two already and have many use or loose silver tickets. Meaning I will have three or four of these sorry birds.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I said it a week ago... Rovio's bird descriptions are more of a suggestion than a rule so you never can tell how good a new bird will be before evolving them & leveling up a bit. Their grasp on explanations, math & language is woefully lacking.
    When first released I initially thought QB sucked based on description & ignored him for a couple weeks. Then I leveled up the Wide evo & WOW what a bird! None have lived up to description since him...

16. Epic Buttstomp

That IMO is stupid consider how hard it is to play thru them manually the 1st time around.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  17. Tigerangels42038

But if they didnt let you use any random team to win quick battles once youve cleared it, then that would be unfair to players that had weaker teams than the 100k but still managed to win the level due to skill. They would keep having to play the level rather thank quick battle it as their team will always be lower than the 100k and would lose, even though they had already beat it with that team. This way once youve completed it, you have proven you have a good enough team and the skill to do so, so it unlocks quick battles to accept your lower team to win them. The side effect is that technically you could use all 1*s now to quick battle win but at least its fair to those that managed to beat the level with lower teams.

18. Epic Buttstomp

You cannot beat level 50 if you have completely crappy team. You can extend the game by playing plenty of gems. After that if your team have lower power then you face lower event levels where pig power is lower than yours. Your gain per event game will be lower but that is life when your team is bad.

You can beat plenty of the event levels if you have 2 Bombs with the Thunder Dome evolution along with 3 hard hitters of your choice (3 Chucks will be my pick). The 2 Bombs will keep those boss pigs contained long enough for your hard hitters to kill them off.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  19. Tigerangels42038

Ok...
    1) I did not say a completly crappy team. I said a lower than 100k team which is what i had and i cleared level 50. You could have a 95k team and clear the level but if rovio were to set quick play at only win with teams 100k or over, they and anyone with a lower than 100k team (99k and under) would lose, so they could not quick play despite showing they have the skill to win.
    2) You completely contradicted yourself. You said couldnt win with a lower team then went on to describe how its possible with bomb and others.

20. Epic Buttstomp

If you can muster 2 Bombs and 3 Chucks all at prestige or lvl 80+, then you have powerful teams. I have 2 other lesser players with bad teams in my household, my wife + my son. They struggle even in event level 40s. Either they have no boosted birds or they are at low levels. They have Chuck + Matilda, just 1 only. Their teams are so marginal in my book that I hate to play arena for them.