1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Birdstiano Eagaldo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cowboysfan, Jul 3, 2018.

?

Is Birdstiano Eagaldo worth it

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. I don’t want the bird

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Check out the poll above...

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

no way to know yet.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  3. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

His supershot is just him kicking soccer balls.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Like I said, no way to know yet. Until you see a bird play once leveled up & evolved, you cant assume either way...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  5. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

well he's in eagle mountain, sneaky bastards..
    Screenshot_2018-07-04-08-17-26.png

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    Cowboysfan likes this.
  6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, a Blue bird in EM on a Black day...o_O

Cowboysfan likes this.
  7. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Yeah... I don't think the color bonus is going to actually matter for a while, pretty sure the next 33 days are also going to have him in there, but in different team jerseys each time.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  8. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

I like CR7 ^^ so i give it a try on EM...but as i reached level 22 i was almost to a 1000 gems, so no chance to reach level 70 without selling house, car and wife.

JustSomePleb, Skit and Cowboysfan like this.
  9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Isn't he going to be the next event bird? Why even try him in EM unless you get insanely lucky?

Cowboysfan likes this.
  10. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

Just for fun :) i didn´t care about logical behavior this morning.

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I already have a ton of tickets saved up for a 96% chance of getting him so I got to floor 25 with NO pigs then I immediately got 4 pigs in a row...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  12. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Also judging by his evolutions the robot one deals more damage but the “moustache” one has a extra soccer ball, similar to Frost’s evolutions.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  13. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

So... has anyone got him?

14. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Unless you get lucky enough to avoid pigs thru 69 levels or keep the cost low, there is ZERO (0) point to push for level 70. I have seen on wife's account she blew 5000+ of gems to get to Dr Probotnik in Eagle Mtn. Dr P is worth it because the mind control comes in handy for higher stages of MPDC. The soccer bird looks like just another blue bird that could be less useful than the Quarterbacks.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  15. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

So you should vote for “no”

16. Epic Buttstomp

"Indifferent" is how I see it.

When the World Cup event starts (Friday is my guess) , i will go after him with my 40 silver + 5 gold. To pay into the bottomless pit of Eagle Mtn to get him will be a "NO". That being said I have been into the 60s and the next pig cost is 800 gems. Again I will have to look at the big question: "Do I have enough to pay if the pig shows up again?" It is a case by case thing. I am not a huge fan of blue birds in general. I never went for Grandfather Frost back in Xmas because my blue team was non existent. I want him now but I won't pay to the bottomless pit of Eagle Mtn for him either. It's only a game and this ABE game has the rules change on us many times, that makes most of us not too crazy about pay too much real $$ for it.

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

He will be a 1SS bird once evolved, so there is that but so are Thrash & Angro. He sounds like a standard issue Blue bird mixed with Santa.
    So far Frost is the only Blue worth using sometimes (other than in blue dungeon) & that is only because he has the special skill of reversing the pigs.

BUT, time will tell...

18. Epic Buttstomp

Considering that I have 2 Thrash and 2 Angromedon, "Ronaldo" will be another collector item that you just need really need 1.

19. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

20. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I have only 2 Thrash and 1 Angromedon so I can just use him to replace my festive Tyler that’s on my blue team.

Cowboysfan likes this.