1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Birdopedia+ link posted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lenaj76, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

We finished the survey, and added the results to the new Birdopedia+ :D

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    Nyk, Platty and honeybun like this.
  2. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Hi, thanks for all the effort you guys have put in to the Birdepedia. It's proven to be quite helpful over the past few months. Your survey needs a slight adjustment, though. I just went through the White Birds one, and there's no N/A column. I don't have Annie or D3edSwin3, so it's not fair to evaluate them. However, the survey requires a response for each entry to be able to submit it.

3. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

If only Rovio fixed things as quickly as you :)

A. Wolf and Lenaj76 like this.
  4. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

I am only able to edit the black, white & blue.. :confused: both of us are working on these and I'm not currently able to edit the other 2. It's a little late here so we will get those fixed by tomorrow.
    So anyone voting on these birds.. the red and yellow do not have a N/A after #10 for birds you dont have yet... If your missing alot of those birds it might be better to wait till tomorrow :oops:
    Thanks for letting me know @Redwing

5. honeybun

honeybun Tiny Birdy

Maybe it would help a bit to also question the player level in your survey... and put a little more weight to the votes of high rank players? You know, everybody likes surveys ;)
    Thank you very much for your work, Lena. This is the ranking everybody dreamt of... :rolleyes::)

EDIT: N/A too late, i already voted for Gylfi out of gossip reasons.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    A. Wolf and Lenaj76 like this.
  6. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

No problems :) Thanks again for putting in the work to create and update the birdepedia. @Greg Nixon might be able to help you out with any birds you're missing images or descriptions for.

Lenaj76 likes this.
  7. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

Thank you! That’s exactly what I wa looking for. Great work.

Lenaj76 likes this.
  8. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Nice survey. Answered

Lenaj76 likes this.
  9. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

Thanks @A. Wolf
    Theres some info in "preferred evos" on birds that are useful in areas like the arena... the events and MP have changed a bit over the last couple months so we probably need to do some updating to reflect that.
    We also plan to have some other surveys later for arena and MP..we just wanted to get the birds in general for now. :)

10. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Great survey. Just finished it myself.

Lenaj76 likes this.
  11. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Did you put anything in the comments section about those birds in particular?

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

no, since the survey is based on overall bird value compared to each other.

13. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

Oh Sorry, I didnt see the "non" before arena/event/MPDC... I understand what you mean, but everyone has birds they use or think does something better... I know a few have the gold & gem use.. but we just have to take it all how we get them for the general view and see where we get with it for now.

14. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

By the way Red and Yellow now have a n/a choice also.. So all should be good. If anyone wants to redo their answers bc of that let me know...:)

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

thats why i was vague...

16. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Guys, riddle me this. If we aren't going to say why He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named is a decent bird, then there's no point in ranking him high in the first place. If anything, you should rank him low so nobody talks about him. Either stop bringing it up, or be open about why he's a decent bird. You're gonna catch someone's curiosity and any chance that this will remain low key, on our terms, will disappear.

I think we should be open about it and then tell Rovio to not screw it up. Otherwise blue balls is still a terrible bird because no one will use him correctly. It's like saying Matilda is the best bird in game and then not explaining why. 1 of 2 evos renders her a mediocre bird at best. But if players know which Evo is the OMG BEST BIRD EVER Evo, then they know why they should collect her.

/rant over.

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

LMFAO... Good luck with that!!!

Tigerangels42038 and Nyk like this.
  18. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Yes I concur. At this point the cats out of the bag though.

19. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

I'm not looking for anything lol. Just telling everyone to stop acting so weird.

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

We do have good reason Nyk...
    Those of us who have been here awhile have seen Rovio routinely Nerf tricks we talk about (even though they are perfectly within game parameters). I purposely avoid certain strategy talk here anymore, which is extremely sad & frustrating.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    Platty likes this.