1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bird Tier List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dan1212, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Tiny Birdy

Wolf :)

Neither do I ;) And not using QB, just my 'ol good dream team... I can use Chuck to push piggies off me, Claude is for opening move, Frosty is for marking so I don't have to be scientific precise as it goes for positioning and pulling Mr. Van Damme... Hell I don't have to bother about anything with anyone, really... I can just sit and enjoy watching my opponents finishing themselves off while on trying to finish me...

Then again - everyone emphasizes their good points - I am not saying QB is not great - it is! I am using 2 of 'em in my yellow dungeon team next to 2 Chucks - yet he is NOT the best like in the meaning that Frosty is... He's simply MORE versatile bird with lot more things than simply clearing the board... My Frosty can kill at least 3 pigs if good aimed (P7/SS10) as well ;)

Cheers,

W

2. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

What's good about Doris? Even rod(3*) has higher super for same lvl and don't understand the special ability for doris

3. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

Her special ability makes pigs turn their backs to you, which doesn't really do anything if they had a timer of 1 or 2 before attacking because then they just turn around (and/or attack), but for larger pigs on several turn timers, it means you get to make critical attacks against them from the front (because their back is turned). Her damage is never great, but it can be improved to a reasonable threshold. Rod has comparatively much higher damage, but you're overlooking something VERY important when you made that evaluation.

The reason Doris is actually (kind of) good (and Rod is garbage), is that her super shot timer starts at 3 - at level 80+, that's reduced down to 1 (Rod starts at 5 and only ever goes down to 4, because like all 1-3 star birds, his maximum level is 60); there are only a handful of birds with a 1SS timer in the game, so if you don't have better options (ie, one of the 5-star 1SS birds), you'll want to use whichever you have access to, as having a team that can chain super shots is tech, and having one with 1SS means only your very first shot won't be a super shot (provided all the rest of your team doesn't have 3SS timers).