1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bird Tier List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dan1212, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Why QB isn't in S tier?

He consistently clears the board and is better than turkey, because he has a wider attack zone. He must be place in S tier

2. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I don’t have the QB bird but my opponents in pvp consistently clear the board when they have this bird but my Turkey has been consistently clearing the board too!

3. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

To all those that feel a certain bird should be ranked higher/lower, My 2 cents is, Consider a team of all the same birds (your favorite one, maxed out Prestige and Supershot). Would this team be able to Beat say 3 Chucks and 2Matildas or 5 Chucks in pvp? If it can then it belongs in a certain category (S/A/B/C/F). These ranking categories could be defined by deciding what the opponent team consists of for each of these categories, S could be defeating 5chucks/5matildas and C could be 5 geraldines/any combination really and so on. Maybe if this game had a way to test out birds against clan members in pvp, we could come up with definitive results as to what the top 10 best birds are with rankings.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

The primary benefit of Chuck over Wide QB is that his SS counter is 1 less. If QB was a 1SS as well, he would be just as good or very slightly better than Chuck.

Also, Chuck can be better in MPDC if used properly with Tiffany...

5. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Well, white Annie is in S tier, even though I use Jacquie instead of her - because it has wider AOE.
    Frost is also in S tier, even though he doesnt clear the board and damage from 5 pigs is lower than killing 5 pigs.

So in this instance QB should be S tier bird. Because each time he could clear the board, and only factor would be if all piga have hit marker over thir head or RNG deals bad pigs for you.

And about Chuck being 1SS, other birds in S tier arent all 1SS. And Chuck could be both with QB in S tier. Just Chuck is better because he sucks enemies in

6. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

You guys do realize this list is just someone’s personal opinion, right? This list isn’t some undeniable fact that can’t be refuted.

7. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

But this person can edit it, so it can reflect all the newest changes in game and be reliable in a sense as what community thinks as best 5* birds

8. sotosk

sotosk Hatchling

If QBs SS didn t push the pigs, he would be top tier bird. But sometimes he can push birds at corners and don t kill them.
    So yes QB is good, maybe on par with Frost and Annie, but not as good as the top birds Claude, Chuck and Matilda.

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

If you are not killing all 5 pigs almost every time (just as often as with Chuck) then you may not be positioning & shooting him properly. I like him on an end & shoot in an "M" pattern up & down across the screen.
    Or, maybe you dont have him beefed up enough to kill the pigs yet?

Riedgu likes this.
  10. sotosk

sotosk Hatchling

Mine is P5 skill 5. He doesn t luck power, just sometimes pushes 1 2 pigs at corners and don t kill them. I expect from a top tier SS2 bird to kill all pigs, every time, like Matilda. If QB had SS1 he would be top tier and probably better than Chuck.

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I never really have that corner problem. Try using him on the end & see it that helps. I use him as my lead bird as I have 2 Chucks & no Claude. I actually prefer him as my 3rd shot bird over my second Chuck because he seems to do a little more damage, and an off-set chuck is never as good as in the middle position.

But, if you have Claude, Chuck & Matilda there is really not much need for anyone else great in PVP anyway...

12. sotosk

sotosk Hatchling

Really? Never happened to you? I ended up to replace QB with Dutch, so I am using Claude, Matilda, Chuck, Dutch and Annie now.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Seriously, that almost never happens when I use him. I am referring to the Wide evo though as the other one kind of sucks.
    I'd say that I have a random pig left over more often with Chuck than Wide QB. But that happening with either one is pretty rare unless there are obstacles in certain events.

14. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

So why then Frost is in S tier, if he doesn't kill pigs?

15. kasziel

kasziel Hatchling

Maybe I misunderstood you, but Jaquie can k.o. All pigs at once

16. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

I agree QB is top-tier in my opinion. I also agree this is someone else's list, and while I don't agree with everything on it, it has been very helpful to me.

Two points related to the current direction of the conversation.

First, I very very rarely have QB push a pig to a corner and not kill him. On the rare occasions it happens, the pig ends up on my opponent's side, so no biggie. I do have him on the end. And do shoot him like an M like mentioned above a good percentage of the time. But I actually shoot him like a sideways M more often nowadays. He seems to clear the board even better for me that way and in addition, if he does push a pig that he fails to kill, that pig is almost guaranteed to end up on the opponent's side when shot this way.

Second, if the argument is that QB does not belong in the S-Tier because he fails to kill one pig once in a while, that seems kind of silly to me. Not only has Frost already been mentioned - that he rarely kills all pigs. But Annie! She is great as a high-damage boss killer in MPDC, but she is nowhere near S-Tier on my personal ARENA list. She doesn't even come close to killing all pigs most of the time. She certainly unleashes the damage, but in such a narrow range that any spread at all means she cannot target all pigs at once. I use her to kill the Huge Robot Pig in waves 9/10 of MPDC (Strong Threat) all the time, but I never use her in Arena.

17. Kenv47

Kenv47 Hatchling

Don’t seem to matter what your lineup in pvp is now.they have made pvp more difficult. I just spent about half an hour pushing pigs around trying to win a battle. It’s a lot more boring now than before in my opinion. So I’ m staying out of pvp.

18. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

The good news is the +1,000% health boost to pigs in the arena goes away at the end of this week.

19. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Riedgu :)

Because he CAN use his skill (marking pigs at the arena) at THE SAME best level no matter of rules modification? Something that widely praised QB apparently fails now as it goes for EFFECTIVE use of skills... As I haven't seen since the start of PvP this week he would be able to clear the board (his main ''feature'' I believe) even ONE time... That is :)

Cheers,

W

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

? Wide QB is the best bird I'm using this week. He is Crushing the pigs. Sometimes I just wait 1 extra turn if they are not 50% down yet, but he still kills at least 3 which is more than any other bird is doing...
    I have not lost a match yet (not even close).

Riedgu likes this.