1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bird Tier List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dan1212, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Mighty Red

Mighty Red Tiny Birdy

Well said! Bird tiers don’t matter too much to me because I’m a casual player. So I just use the birds that I like the most. I appreciate the well reasoned argument though. :)

Desert Song likes this.
  2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Ah, this is about PVP?
    That.. would actually explain a bit, actually.
    I was just basing them of general play, really.

Desert Song likes this.
  3. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

If you see the comments about Red compared to Terence, then I think you might still have your head in the clouds there.

4. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Nah, they both are crummy

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

At least one of them has a better SS timer.

Desert Song likes this.
  6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Would like to see a daily challenge tier list soon. I’ll start with my opinion on S Tier.

S Tier: Claude, Annie, Billie, Carson

7. Jonesy

Jonesy Hatchling

What about Cold Turkey?

8. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

Due to recent updates/changes.. I'd say eddie can now go to A tier providing ofcourse that you do Void Evolution ( red skin eddie).. If you go Dark Soul Evolution then he is a B tier bird.

Cold Turkey i'd also rank as an A Tier bird. Positioning is key though, If you place Cold Turkey in the middle..Then Cold Turkey is a B Tier bird. If you put him at the edges, that allows him to board clear .. thus an A tier bird.
    I just made the edits to the original post of this thread.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  9. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Grandfather Frost? Angry Santa?

10. Aaron gauci

Aaron gauci Hatchling

No idea about grandfather frost but Angry Santa was terrible for me, he has a ss timer of 5 and just didn’t do it at all. I ended up using him for xp ;)

11. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I'm not going to be surprised if Grandfather Frost would end up S tier. He's very OP for PVP, considering any pig he hits will aim for the opposing team. Not to forget that his super evolution at 60, one of his evolution paths can give him an extra mirror blue bird.

12. NYR144

NYR144 Hatchling

What is your advice on evolution do the 3 that are stronger or get the 4th but do less damage.

13. BelethS

BelethS Hatchling

You should put Kowalski the elf in the list too. Lot better than the ordinary Kowalski, and his aoe range is bigger than the most black birds, excepting Byron.
    One could actually make an all black team in pvp, like I have (Eddie x2, different evos, black byron, kowalski the elf x2, same evo). The constant aoe is a killer in arena, and all birda are 2ss.

14. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

ill do an fully updated list right now :)

15. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

right the list is fully updated now with all the birds in the game.

16. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Why is Fire Rooster B Tier? I can sweep the entire board with him if all the pigs have at least a little bit of damage. That’s if you choose Inferno Kick of course.

17. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

B Tier is reserved for all the birds that have the potential to pig clear the board but aren't consistent with it compared to some of the whites and black birds. Fire rooster is not that good of a bird for pvp to deserve an A tier rating. He's one of the better red birds ,but that isn't saying much, as all the weakest birds in the game come from red birds.

18. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I think there should be a tier list for PvE as well as PvP, so newer plays know what to pick for birds if they're more of a casual player.

19. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

Bird tier list fully updated now to include all the new birds

20. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

Are you intentionally calling Thrash "Trash" because you don't like him, or is it just a Freudian slip? :)