1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bird Tier List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dan1212, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

Last updated 2/16/2018

5 STAR BIRD TIER LIST

I'm going to do the community a favor and assemble a bird Tier list. First I will list out the best birds for each color. And then do an overall ranking. For this presentation I will ignore 4 star birds.

First up , the colors Rankings from best to worst.. This ranking is based of their PVP performance. Since PVP apparently is the reason to want to get good birds.. This is what this ranking is based from. The daily challenge can now be ignored because it has been butchered.. Basically any decent team now can complete it.
    Anyway... here is my rankings in my honest opinion. At some points you will see me write the evolution I am basing this ranking list on.. If I specify the evolution, It means that evolution is vastly better than the other choice for PvP.

RED
    1) Claude
    2) Santa (Deck the halls)
    3) Fire Rooster
    4) Red
    5) Geraldine
    6) Terence

BLUE
    1) GrandFather Frost
    2) Thrash
    3 +4 )Murphy and Angromedon tie
    5) Blue Annie (Critical Tag Team) [Bump up some spots if paired with Claude, shes about as good as Murphy or perhaps better in some situations] If you don't have Claude as your leader, Then she is the worst 5 star blue bird.

WHITE
    1) Matilda
    2) Annie
    3) Freedom
    4) Steve ( Wide)

YELLOW
    1) Chuck
    2 +3 ) Cold Turkey and QuarterBack Tie
    4) Billy The Blitz (Speed version)
    5) Cyril ( If you have plenty fans, Cyril is up there with cold turkey and QB )

BLACK
    1+2) Eddie (Void Eddie) and Kowalksi (Baubles Blast) tie
    3) Dutch
    4) Byron
    5)Dr Probotnik ( Cleveland steamer)
    6) Bomb ( not on my watch)

Now for the overall rankings of 5 star birds only.

First let me define my terms

S- Tier means super good birds
    A - Tier means great
    B -Tier means Good
    C- Tier means Fair

F = Fail tier .. Avoid if possible

S TIER BIRDS - Chuck, Matilda, Grandfather frost ,Claude, Annie

A TIER BIRDS - Byron , Freedom, Dutch, Steve ,5 star Kowalski Baubles blast, Void Eddie , Cold Turkey , Quarterback

B TIER BIRDS - Santa , Murphy, Angromedon, Fire rooster, Trash, Billy the blitz, Cyril , Dr. Pro Cleveland Steamer

C TIER BIRDS- Bomb Not on my Watch, Blue Annie [bump up 1 tier for blue Annie if paired with Claude Critical Tag Team]

F TIER BIRDS
    - Terence, Geraldine , Red

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Overall Bird rankings Tier list.

4 Star + 5 Star included

This list assumes every bird is prestige and maxed with high Supershot ranks.

S TIER BIRDS - Matilda, Claude, Chuck, Annie, Grandfather Frost

A TIER BIRDS - Byron , Freedom, Dutch, Steve,Eddie (Void), 5 star Kowalkski (baubles), Carson ,Coldturkey, Quarterback, Jacky

B TIER BIRDS - Santa, Murphy,Angromedon, Fire rooster, Dr Pro (cleveland Steamer) , Trash, Billy the blitz, Cyril , Doris,Jimmy, Zain

C TIER BIRDS- Bomb, Blue Annie [B tier if paired with Claude] , Ron, Bette, Trey, Brenda, El Gigantee

F TIER BIRDS
    - Terence, Geraldine , Red and all the remaining 4 star birds

OVERALL BEST BIRD IN THE GAME : CHUCK!!!!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    Garymon and Eagle like this.
  2. Jason Seldon

Jason Seldon Hatchling

What about Carson. Best AOE in the game

3. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

I ignored all the 4 stars in the game.. This is just a 5 star bird tier list

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Jason Seldon likes this.
  5. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

6. Misery

Misery Hatchling

I disagree on two things...Eddie is garbage, and Byron put higher than Dutch.

7. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

4 STAR BIRD TIER LIST

Colors first , From best to worst. PVP is the main consideration for this ranking.

RED
    1) Bette
    2) Billie
    3) Darlene

BLUE
    1) Ron
    2) Trey
    3) Paige

YELLOW
    1) DORIS
    2) BRENDA
    3) EL GIGANTE

WHITE
    1) Jacky
    2) Jimmy
    3) Owlpheus

BLACK
    1) Carson
    2)Zain
    3) Kowalski

S Tier - Carson, Jacky , Doris

A Tier - Jimmy , Ron , Zain

B Tier- Bette, Trey , Brenda

C Tier - Owlpheus, Billie, Paige, El Gigantee

Fail Tier - Kowalski, Darlene.

Just a side note.. Darlene and Billie are super good in the daily challenge however.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    Garymon and Eagle like this.
  8. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

Debateable on Eddie but he is pretty poor I fully agree with that.. But for Byron and dutch... I'd say they are both about the same good... If you go wide upgrade dutch .. Hes useful ( after your other SS 1 and SS 2 birds go). If you dont have any SS2 birds.. Then Byron > dutch. In my view I see them as a tie. Sometimes byron powerup can backfire.. So they about the same i'd say. Both are great birds.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  9. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

Overall Bird rankings Tier list.

4 Star + 5 Star included

This list assumes every bird is prestige and maxed with high Supershot ranks.

S TIER BIRDS - Matilda, Claude, Chuck, Annie

A TIER BIRDS - Byron , Freedom, Dutch, Steve, Carson ,Jacky

B TIER BIRDS - Murphy, Fire rooster, Trash, Billy the blitz, Cyril , Doris,Jimmy, Zain

C TIER BIRDS- Eddie, Bomb, Dr Pro, Blue Annie [B tier if paired with Claude] , Ron, Bette, Trey, Brenda, El Gigantee

F TIER BIRDS
    - Terence, Geraldine , Red and all the remaining 4 star birds

I would like to note, that the reason Carson is not an S tier bird.. Is because as I said, this list assumes Prestige maxed birds. A 4 star bird cannot get an S tier rating in this overall list because it dips the team power considerably. Carson has the best AOE in the game.. but because of his 4 stars.. He is an A tier bird.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    Jason Seldon, 0lty and Eagle like this.
  10. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

I think Jacquie should be at par with Doris and Jimmy because of his higher ss counter (because in actual pvp we prefer other birds with ss2 but we may still keep Doris or Jimmy if there is no chuck at ss1)

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Byron and Steve should be lower since they upgrade power-ups

Desert Song, Tellmewhen and Vivek 007 like this.
  12. 0lty

0lty Tiny Birdy

Black metal Byron is Tier A like normal Byron ?!

13. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Black metal is C since he is hard to get

14. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

My rankings arent based on how " hard " a bird is to get, but based on Power level, Ability to board clear, And how good is the supershot turn number in regards to competing birds at the same supershot turn number and Utility.

Black Metal byron is ranked the same as the regular byron. The only thing different is model of the bird.

0lty likes this.
  15. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

I made a small edit to the 5 star bird rankings list for the 5 star black birds. Having finally seen Eddie prestige 5 in action.. I've made some adjustments. Blue Annie could theoretically be bumped up 1 tier if paird with claude.. If not .. It stays the same

16. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

I've rated Jacky in Tier 1 along with Carson from since the beginning... She is basically your Matilda before you get Matilda.. And she is such a good white bird that even if she cannot k.o pigs ( hardly ever the case) .. She will still remain usefull by pushing all the pigs onto the opposite side. Her only downfall is the 4 stars.. Hence A Tier bird. Wide evolution jackey is assumed as its leaps and bounds better than the other evolution.

Doris is also rated as S Tier bird in my opinion of the 4 star birds.. ( I have her and use her) But she is not as reliable as carson or jacky, Hence my reasoning for 1 tier lower than carson/jacky

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  17. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Dunno why Red is so low. He has a SS timer of 2, and he pretty much has a guaranteed hit for a massive crit hit.

Desert Song and Mighty Red like this.
  18. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

I've told you many times red is a crummy bird. Maybe a big hit but he's a limp wrist to surrounding birds like Terrence. He blows. Won't see a lick of action on even my dungeon team

19. Mighty Red

Mighty Red Tiny Birdy

Don’t matter what other people think. You do you man! I like Red too! :) Also Happy Halloween

Desert Song likes this.
  20. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

I like red,but he isnt so hot in PVP.. He's okay with claude... Remember you cant just like a bird.. These rankings are based on how good they are in pvp.. And since he deals with 1 target .. He is lower on the ranking list. Claude also deals with 1 target.. But hits harder than RED and provides extra critical damage for every bird plus healing. So Claude is running circles all over red. It doesn't matter if red's hit is a critical, because claude hits a critical too..

Rooster comes in second, because hes more useful than RED in pvp.. Thats why he is lower down in the list.. But at least Red is better than Geraldine.. and well Terence is in a league of his own.. Called the Fail league!.. Steam ship barrage Terence is the worst most pathetically weak late supershot I have ever seen. He makes Geraldine look like woman version of Bruce Lee lol . Red on the other hand is very good in the daily challenge.. If I was ranking these Red birds according to the daily. It would be Claude first, Then red.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017