1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bird Selections

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by jp1269, Jan 17, 2018.

1. jp1269

jp1269 Hatchling

Ive found in PVE that power does not matter so much or does Star level . But in PvP I am wondering what I should do . I am newer to game so I have not gotten much luck with birds yet . I was getting doubles of 4 star birds I already had and seemed to only get Red, Black and White Birds.
    Now I have some 5 stars Claude , Thrash , Grand Frost , Anrgy Santa and Now Byron . Should I always just use my 5 stars as they are most powerful ? It seems silly to have 2 blues and 2 reds . Am I better off mixing in some 4s with decent power ups ?

2. jp1269

jp1269 Hatchling

Maybe this will help . Birds I currenlty have . I have no clue how I will ever level them , not even sure which are worth keeping . Again Im sorry Im still prety new to this game . Im also looking best FREE way to level as I dont want to spend money for birds or materials to play a game
    1. Claude
    2. Frost King
    3. Thrash
    4. Angry Santa
    5. Owlpheus
    6. Kowalski x2
    7. Byron
    .8 Carson x2
    9. Jimmy x2
    10. Paige
    11. Bette
    12 Billie x2
    13. Jacquie
    14. Doris
    15. Zain
    16 Ron

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Use this team

Claude [Leader]
    Byron
    Grandfather Frost
    Thrash/Carson
    Angry Santa

jp1269 likes this.
  4. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Depending on what level your birds are, I’d try to get max health while at the same time trying to kill max pigs in the arena. You should choose wisely, I had Carson on my team for a while until I got my turkey to P5 and Frost to P4. Now I rotate between Steve and Fire rooster while having Probotnik and Eddie (Leader) for black bird advantage. I could use Carson too but I would loose on health and I have won a few game very very narrowly when I thought I was toast! Hope this helps

jp1269 likes this.
  5. jp1269

jp1269 Hatchling

Thanks guys for the replies and advice :)