1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bird Priority help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dramm, Sep 12, 2017.

1. moko

moko Tiny Birdy

Thanks. That is really helpful. Will level up Matilda and bring her in the team. Currently my Annie is at L80 SS3, yet I think she's powerful though her AOE isn't wide enough. My Steve is still at L40 waiting to be level up so that I can go for dungeon insane mode. Steve would be useful in Major daily pecker challenge due to his upgrading ability.

2. Godlyman

Godlyman Tiny Birdy

My Steve is @ LV60 SS Rank 3 and he already can kill full health pig most of the time. Make my LV93 SS Rank 5 Matilda seems like a joke. But compare to Annie the damage output is still considerably lower. Again still can't decide which one should I upgrade to LV80+ ... :D

3. moko

moko Tiny Birdy

Managed to bring Matilda up to L80 (evolved) with SS rank 6 and yet most of the time she still can't kill all 5 full hp pigs with probably 1 or 2 still barely standing. Gonna try bring her up more tomorrow since Annie can already 1 hit kill all at L80 (unevolve) with SS rank 3 only. I think I'll just let Annie stay put till I've brought Matilda up till max. I still prefer Annie over Steve.

4. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

Once I got mine to P1 and SS 7 she is awesome

5. moko

moko Tiny Birdy

Awesome. Gonna need another week to grind materials to level up my Matilda to P1.