1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bird Positioning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wahappen, Jan 4, 2018.

1. wahappen

wahappen Hatchling

Are there positions better suited for specific birds or SS abilities?

Positions 2-5 that is, not including the leader position.

Thoughts?

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

People prefer to have Chuck in the centre, so the vacuum can lead all pigs in the centre for the next turn.
    I've seen white birds (i.e Jimmy, Matilda) on the 2nd or 4th position. Black birds... like white birds. If the white bird is in 2nd position, put the black bird in 4th position, vice versa.
    Last slot? Up to you, really.

My team, in order:

Claude, P.5
    Annie, LV 100 Evolved
    Dutch, P.5
    Chuck, P.4
    Fire Rooster, LV 100 Unevolved

(I keep Chuck to the side, because the pigs always end up on that side for me. Plus I have my Annie to finish any loitering pigs about.)

3. wahappen

wahappen Hatchling

Nice... thanks for the info

Right now I have the following order.

Claude
    Jacquie
    Dr. Prob
    Murphy
    Doris

I think I’ll try out Prob in spot 4 and Doris in spot 3

Buds likes this.
  4. My team is
    Claude
    Freedom
    Dutch
    Bomb
    Annie
    Claude is lead for obvious reasons
    My two SS2 whites are separated as end position on right and next to end in left to create an X-field of SS coverage. Dutch is middle, and Bomb is right of center. I start with bomb simply because pvp battles at max prestige level seldom goes past the fourth turn. So first bird doesn't matter. I follow with claude, to push back any pigs sent back to me after bomb. After that It's either Annie SS or Freedom SS to insta-kill pigs on my side, depending on who has the better angle. 4 out of 5 times, either one can simply clear the board. I prefer Annie, as her strong threat punishment always gets criticals, and if I hit them all, her ability to heal from Claude's leader ability has, at times; healed the team better than Claude himself. If the battle goes past that, Dutch' s SS puts an end to it usually. If for some reason the AI manages to somehow hold on to that tiny single pixel of health (which it seems to do A LOT lately), it doesn't matter. Once Dutch goes, I have choice of the other four SS ready birds to teach the AI to not bother cheating like that.

5. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I put my team like this

Claude (obviously)
    Probotnik
    Rooster
    Carson
    Steve

Claude and Steve are the ones I fire first so my 2SS birds can use their Supershot

Rooster is in the middle so he can hit pigs easier
    Since Probotnik and Carson are black birds, positioning doesn’t matter

6. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

I like using Matilda in the middle so I can aim straight up. If not the board becomes wider because then you’re board width is now corner to corner instead of side to side. And she can hit almost everything from there