1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Billie - Power-ups not working consistently

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Bacon McOink, May 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Bacon McOink

Bacon McOink Hatchling

After the latest update, Billie no longer spawns power-ups consistently. In fact, he only spawns them once or twice during the 10 levels of Major Pecker's Daily Challenge.

Annie14 likes this.
  2. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

I'm experiencing the same thing. She spawns powerups as normal in the storyline battles and scout battles, but not MPDC...

Bacon McOink likes this.
  3. Bacon McOink

Bacon McOink Hatchling

They claim they fixed the bug in this recent release. Nice.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Others are saying it's not fixed properly... o_O

5. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

I used to get 2 of every power up now just 2 total, want pre bug, and they neerfed my Matilda too, who's next? Chuck?

6. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Billie's super shot description had never actually matched what it did - Double Power Up Punch has always said that it will spawn 2 power ups if the attack is lethal, but for unknown reasons had been spawning 4 instead (and then none with any sort of consistency when this bug surfaced). The fix was also a nerf of sorts, but only because it wasn't ever actually working as described.

Matilda's "nerf" on the other hand was just a glitch, which they have also fixed - they've actually improved her because now you can see her real range while aiming.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  7. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

No Marisa has been nerfed at the same time as they changed her showed attack, it is smaller Raman before, much less powerups able to collect, before update no matter what mat was better than cars but now if both 1shot if prefer Carson

8. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Matilda's actual range had always been about twice what was displayed while aiming, until this latest patch accidentally reduced it to just the (old) area shown while aiming; they fixed that on the server side of things a while later and in the process also made it so the actual range and the indicated range are aligned, which is why the aiming indicator is now massive (way bigger than Steve's or Jackie's now, where before it was visibly smaller, but not actually smaller).

I can assure you that in version 1.19 as of right now Matilda is in no way nerfed. All of the things you are saying were true immediately after the patch went live, but not anymore.

9. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Umm mabe im on a different server or something cause Matilda had a 1.5 times bigger aiming indicator than Jacky ever since I got her and the real beam used to be 3* Jacky's but now both real and shown are 2* jackys and it's still like that, not shure if Im worse off now than you or if I was better off back then

10. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Also Matilda no longer sucks in birds from behind her, first time ever that a pig on my side of arena escaped Matilda