1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Rumor: Terrance is going to Be A Buff Bossed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bad Person, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Just wanted to post it out there that there is a big rumor that Terrance is going to get a huge buff to match his regular strength potential. He should be the strongest bird in the game at least on one level and it seems that Rovio has figured that out. So spend your gems... get this guy and wait. I hear Steamship is the one that will be buffed bigly time

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I have a Terence in the Steamship evo already. Not going to waste resources for another one, there is always another Terence event.

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Terence being buffed has been highly requested for over 6 months now so I don’t think it’s going to happen sadly.

4. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Tiny Birdy

What was the source of this rumor? Would be great if true but I bet they do nothing. Why wouldn’t they fix him in the update to cause folks to go into a spending frenzy to land him in this event ?

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Dito...

6. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

Might want to keep on eye on this though, as per the new 1.18 update notes: "The mysterious El Jefe will arrive to spread power to the chubby birds!"
    Not sure how it works but maybe its another leader bird for the bigger birds like Terence, Bomb, Santa etc that gives a power increase

7. Epic Buttstomp

Maybe the arena will allow only Chubby birds to participate. Time to build the Obese Team!!!

Annie14 likes this.
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I'll wait & see...

Also, I don't know what realistic buff they could give to him since he is still just a normal 1 hit Red bird.
    Doesn't matter how much damage that 1 hit does, it's still a pretty useless skill.

9. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

Thats cool, but there are players in my clan that have 2-3 and are preparing to make an All-Terence team that when prestiged is indestructible. Will you be able to compete is the question?

10. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

tech says hell split and sweep the floor like the NFL bird so with his size, and power will def be more powerful than a Matilda

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

That's a bit of wishful thinking. You'll have no idea until you see it.
    But hey, whatever makes you happy, keep thinking it... :cool:

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

If that split buff news is true about Terrance, it's interesting that all the new Red, Blue & Yellow birds are essentially hybrids with some of another colors ability... Shows how poorly thought out the initial bird designs were in this game.

13. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I guess rumors are more exciting than the truth! ;)

14. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Sumo Terence needs his explosion to be 2x stronger and steamship’s bombs should have more fall down and deal 2000 damage each

15. Epic Buttstomp

Just like other Rovio Angry Birds game. When the game seems to remain popular then you add more stuff to it. AB2 hat set and bird card levels were good idea originally but that led to all kind of exploits along with runaway inflation. Changing PvP rules is 1 way to force people to use other birds they have instead of the eternal core flock.

16. OmSo73

OmSo73 Tiny Birdy

Agreed!

17. Epic Buttstomp

Remember the "artificial intelligence" used by the game in PvP is not the way you as a human player will use that dream flock of yours. Other than few odd games, my core flock will chew up all it faces. Game is done in 3-5 turns most of the time even with all these new arena rules. Very very rarely that I need to go thru them again. I will start hitting the enemy with SS (from Chuck) 2nd move onward until the match is over.

Booser1 likes this.