1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big problem at Hatching the yellow bird Chuck!

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by Alzain, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Alzain

Alzain Hatchling

I kept hatching today to get the yellow bird Chuck, but I keep getting Red! Now I have five Red and lost a ton of premiums! What's the problem?!

2. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

5 Reds? That's absolutely ridiculous. The problem is Rovio's crazy event structure now. TOTALLY unfair! Were it me, I'd send a nasty ticket to support, with screen shots of 5 Reds. That should NOT happen. Total BS. Sorry you had to experience that. =(

3. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Sorry to hear that happen to you, Alzain. I don’t have Chuck either, and I wish Rovio didn’t change their event structure. It just makes the game harder and more about luck. :(

4. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Random is random and Rovio doesnt care, they made that clear already time and time again.

5. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

Yes, random is random and I get that. And random is fair, I think. But this event structure, this isn't fair. If you have to hatch one bird to unlock the next, fine. But they need to find a way to lock out the first bird again. Because 5 Reds? Nope. 5 Eddies? Nope. The odds are already bad enough for a single bird event. People getting up into the x30's multiplier...crazy.

6. esor

esor Hatchling

So far all I have had is mostly 2 star birds. No red in sight!

7. iwill

iwill Hatchling

I agree completely, last competition I finished with 2 Eddie's and 3 Metal Byron's

8. AngryMe

AngryMe Tiny Birdy

In the other bird cycles (rockstar, bad boys) the bird you got went out of the cycle. They know how to do it!

9. Redders

Redders Hatchling

Exactly. The chance of a 5 star bird is already low, and drawing multiples of the same bird is just rubbing salt into the wound.