1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big bad freezing bug! + Fix

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by QueenElsa, Aug 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SsNeX

SsNeX Hatchling

Its working now finally
    I uppdated game and all is good now
    Still very anoying not beeing able to play for almost 2 weeks
    Thanks for helping me
    Nex

2. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

Remember to send a mesage to our support for compensation :) 2 weeks is a LONG time!

Night likes this.
  3. Charly

Charly Hatchling

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  4. Hizribjd

Hizribjd Hatchling

5. Damosis

Damosis Hatchling

I'm happy that this issue was been solved and I hope the same for everyone but I'm deeply not satisfied by the compensation, 1500 for a week is very low. Moreover you get the same compensation if you get freezed during a day or a week and maybe even more.
    I was also absolutely stupefy that you decide to launch an event while many players can't play, it's deeply unfair. I found matilda so I'm not personally affected but it's probably not the same for everyone.
    Note that I do not blame devs for that issue but only the support and communication, you should work on that point to my opinion.

6. QueenElsa

Events are already scheduled in the builds and there's nothing we can really do about that. If you're unhappy with the amount, please contact support. There's no way for us to see just how long you've been out of the game.

Night likes this.
  7. BlackCopper

BlackCopper Hatchling

FB User ID 1925003547513706
    Nickname BLACKCOPPER
    Level 73

8. Fei fei04

Fei fei04 Hatchling

Hi, My progress ID is Fei Fei or Fei Feio04 (sorry, could not really remember), level 60 or 61
    Please refer to below picture for my new ID information. Hope you can help me to restore soon.

Attached Files:

9. Fei fei04

Fei fei04 Hatchling

Hi
    Any update for my game?

10. Dan04RO

Dan04RO Hatchling

Da04RO
    level 89

11. Dan04RO

Dan04RO Hatchling

Dan04RO

LEVEL 89

12. moko

moko Tiny Birdy

Hi, QueenElsa,

How do I contact support or send a ticket? I've been going through the threads and reading about people doing so. How do I do it? By email?

13. QueenElsa

@moko you can find them via rov.io/support or go directly through the in-game button (preferable) by clicking on your profile bird photo and pressing the "support" button :)

14. moko

moko Tiny Birdy

Thank you so much, QueenElsa.

15. Please help game is hanging.

Attached Files:

16. VousT

VousT Hatchling

Hello.

I already created a ticket on rovio support site for this without answer yet. Is it possible to unlock my account ?

Name : VousT
    Level: 2
    FB id: 10155735769927486

Thank you for your kindness

17. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Super Cool Bird

If you’re at level 2 you can just delete and redownload the game

18. VousT

VousT Hatchling

Already tried several times and it doesn't work. It is my Facebook save which is "frozen"