1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big bad freezing bug! + Fix

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by QueenElsa, Aug 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Damosis

Damosis Hatchling

NO, NO, NO! How can you launch the matilda event while some players are still frozen!!!!

I post a message on page 2 and I send a support request no reply yet but I'm patient. I know you are really busy at the moment and the update is coming... I'm patiently waiting but I'm deeply frustrated that the new event has begun. How can you do that? You should give matilda for all players who can't play the event.
    Furthermore some players get 1500 gems because they are frozen during few days so what compensation do you plan for those who are frozen since the beginning?

I expect more communication from you, I just can't believe that you call for patience but you launch a new event...
    While I'm on that subject, I don't forget that some players get a scout every 10 minutes while some other have to wait an hour. That was deeply unfair.

An angry player evolution.

rafidi likes this.
  2. Majormc

Majormc Hatchling

Dear sirs developers and technical support. In a few hours there will be a week, how to play your "game" is not possible. I sent the application to the specified address https://support.rovio.com/. For the numbers: 1711505, 1713599, 1716434, 1717676. It is interesting that they executed the application (1713599), in which I indicated the INCORRECT ID of facebook. Immediately checked the completed application, but the result, as you know, is obvious. Immediately corrected the ID, sent ... But anyway - there is no answer, the result is not, there is nothing ... Do you have one person in technical support, before lunch, two days a week?

3. Majormc

Majormc Hatchling

Hmm, what's the reason for the developers to communicate with us? To listen to our whining? To help, answer, listen to requests, just talk ... Why? There are many other ways to have fun ...

4. Nimos

Nimos Hatchling

nickname : Nimos
    level : 56 i think
    No fb ID
    frozen since a week !

5. rider120

rider120 Hatchling

From the support replied - the update of the game does not solve the problem, we must manually correct game state, this will take at least 2-3 days. Is it so?

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Same thing is happening to me. Not happy with poor communication from Rovio

7. Majormc

Majormc Hatchling

All claims are withdrawn. Developers - thanks! After my hysterics - in an hour all restored. The promised diamonds - in stock, half an hour ago - is another surprise. Thank you!

8. Anurag

Anurag Hatchling

Thanks Rovio for fixing my issues..

9. rider120

rider120 Hatchling

Thanks to the developers for fixing my account. :)
    But I think that 1500 stones is too little compensation for a week of inaction.

Hizribjd, rafidi and Damosis like this.
  10. Jz61410

Jz61410 Hatchling

Hismom61410 lvl 45

11. Fei fei04

Fei fei04 Hatchling

Hi. I get my new ID - GUEST9284
    Please help me to restore my progress. Thank you!

12. Griza

Griza Hatchling

Name : ljy6557 (lvl 35)
    FB Id : 100002092873471

I haven't played anything after finishing rooster events. I registered my request about the stuck bug on Rovio's support center. but I didn't get any answers at all during 6 days. I really really want to get the Matilda. I'm very worried that I won't play until Matilda events ends.
    I want you to fix my bug, Stuck.

upload_2017-9-10_17-21-14.png

upload_2017-9-10_17-21-29.png

13. Antonio Filho

Antonio Filho Hatchling

FB Id - 13888638668695
    User - Aeb7
    Level about 60th

14. TweetButtStomp

TweetButtStomp Hatchling

FB ID 1951063981586426
    Nickname Tweet Buttstomp
    Level ?? Can't remember exactly??

Hizribjd likes this.
  15. Fei fei04

Fei fei04 Hatchling

Hi.
    Thanks for your email. But the game is not restored yet. Then I tried to uninstall and reinstall.

Below is my new information
    ID: Guest 8253
    - RCc0a1e767-1b9a-4c24-8456-7eb6fb6b8f34
    - Game version: 1.10.1.24793.3669

Sorry for inconvenience caused

16. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

The update should be going out today for all those still effected. Please remember to contact support, so that they know to compensate you :)

Night likes this.
  17. Hizribjd

Hizribjd Hatchling

Well here we are. Next event over 250 tokens and frozen again!!!
    fryingbacon
    FB ID 10211009917661629

18. Kronk

Kronk Hatchling

Once again frozen... I haven't been compensated for the last freeze and now it happens again after this event...

Nickname in game: Kapten Kronk (lvl 75)
    FB ID: 10155094711968355

19. SsNeX

SsNeX Hatchling

SsneX or SsNeX is My game name
    Clean member in Ägerins or Äggerins

20. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

And you've updated your game?