1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big bad freezing bug! + Fix

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by QueenElsa, Aug 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Krekstar

Krekstar Hatchling

He is blood, level 80 just checked clan bluemoon come on Rovio let him play !!!

2. Anurag

Anurag Hatchling

3. Anurag

Anurag Hatchling

Request number 1708148.. this was generated 6 days ago... Dear Kien we request you to act a little professional and sort out the issue as soon as possible instead of giving lame excuses... name- ANURAG, facebook id-10155444470877641, level- 76, clan- dont remember, ticket number- 1708148.. please act fast...
    Request number 1708148.. this was generated 6 days ago...

4. kien

kien Developer

Hey everyone, we're working on this as fast as we can, we'll get to your tickets as soon as possible. We just can't handle all of them immediately, sorry.

Sending multiple tickets or forum messages with the same info will not help us solve your problem faster.

Aarya, SANDII and Night like this.
  5. HaiDang

HaiDang Hatchling

Hello kien, My account still not work after you fixed last few day.
    My account name is: QuáiVật6969, I'm the leader of 69696969 clan in case you can't find me.
    Please help me, I'm still waiting to play again for 3 weeks. Tks

6. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

If you've been contacted directly, you do not need to message here anymore.
    17 pages is A LOT and we understand wHy there's a lot, but we don't need to add more noise!
    We've got a large amount of people's games sorted! If you're not one of them yet, we are sorry and we're working our hardest. Just a bit slightly a lot spread thin at the moment.
    For those who do not have their FB connected, or still haven't been contacted/found: GOOD NEWS
    Our newest update should be rolling out this week and will completely untangle the mess, meaning no more freeze. It also should fix the video-crash error certain players have been getting. MAYBE. Probably. Hopefully!

Gene.R.B, Aarya, Anurag and 2 others like this.
  7. Majormc

Majormc Hatchling

Yeah ... Keywords: Maybe. Probably. Hopefully....:(:(:(

8. SANDII

SANDII Hatchling

Fantastic thanks guys :)
    Please peeps if you have logged a ticket don't hammer them with the same issue over and over because you are making the queue longer for all of us that includes yourself!!!! Fingers crossed It's sorted soon

9. Anurag

Anurag Hatchling

Thanks for the information.. we are waiting passionately for the update so that we can continue playing the game we love..

10. Cymru

Cymru Hatchling

Got the fix earlier today. Much appreciated. And got a treasure chest of gems as a bonus.

Anurag likes this.
  11. Sedaps

Sedaps Hatchling

So those of use who are not connected to Facebook and reinstalled the app are s.o.l? Or will there be a fix for us as well?
    IGN - Sed
    Lvl 33
    1073 gems 12k gold

12. kien

kien Developer

Hey, it looks like you've been playing the game just fine. If you've experienced some other issue, please send us a description of the problem though the game's Help and Support section.

13. Joan Hsu

Joan Hsu Hatchling

I know you are very hard to fix the bug, but I really have to wait for a week, but also provide you with the game number, but I do not know how long to wait for such a progress I am very disappointed.

14. eljot

eljot Hatchling

Nickname: eljot
    Fb ID: 10154844560717725

15. Donovan

Donovan Hatchling

FB ID: Dons
    Please fix so that I can play

16. Kumar Shantanu

Kumar Shantanu Hatchling

User name :- shan
    Level 71
    FB id :- 897413973745032

17. Kumar Shantanu

Kumar Shantanu Hatchling

NICK NAME: shan
    level 71
    FB ID: 897413973745032

18. LichaGringa

LichaGringa Hatchling

Don't give up hope! I submitted a support request and after few days heard back and now I'm back in the game! I am hoping that the new update will help everyone else that is still affected.

QueenElsa likes this.
  19. rider120

rider120 Hatchling

kien, when to wait for an update (fix) for the game? A new event with Matilda has already begun

20. Efficionado

Efficionado Hatchling

Send a ticket 6 days ago - got contacted to provide FB ID after 4 days waiting - provided FB ID 1348525098535626 same day.
    That is now 2 days ago.
    Please help!!!
    Efficionado