1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beta Football Set

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sumo Bro, Dec 24, 2017.

?

Do you think the football set should make a comeback?

1. Yes!

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. No!

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Touchdown!

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. Sumo Bro

Sumo Bro Hatchling

I was searching ABN, and I found that someone posted a photo from the original beta test, and in it were some old designs for the birds. There was also a bird that looked like a football player. On another thread, I found a mention of a football set, similar to the rockstars and cheerleaders sets. I think this would have been cool, since it would go along with the theme of the two I mentioned above. I wasn't in the original test, so if posting this is against the rules, just let me know and I will gladly take it down.

Early Evolution.png

SquawkTron and WilsonTheRedBird like this.
  2. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

Yeah a new set,
    I think the leader ability is the same as cheerleaders or 30% attack bonus

3. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

.. I'm fairly, fairly certain that that is a VERY old design for Pam.

4. Sumo Bro

Sumo Bro Hatchling

You're probably right. Of so, does that mean the football set was replaced by the cheerleader set?

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Possibly, or it was originally a really really bad cheerleading image.

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I’m more curious about the mysterious 1* next to Anthony and the 2* next to Mia

7. Sumo Bro

Sumo Bro Hatchling

Well, under the assumption that the football bird is Pam, the other two are Monday and Richard, respectively.

8. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I’d love to see beta Monday come back so I can use her evolved form as my icon to freak people out...