1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Thrash evo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kris1359, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Kris1359

Kris1359 Hatchling

What is the best Thrash evo? Is he any good?

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Check the Big Plucker guide in the new player guide thread

3. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Thrash is decidedly "meh", but he has a 1SS timer when he's been leveled up, so he can be useful when you have no better options. His Combo Crowd Dive evolution is the better of the two, but unless you're running one of the rockstars as your team leader (or your opponent is), it actually does not matter which you pick because his super shot does not do anything other than the damage listed when there are no fans in the arena for him to hit.

As a general rule Blue birds aren't that great in the arena because they're too unpredictable, but with the implementation of special rules from week to week they can potentially come in handy - right now for instance killing pigs outright is next to impossible except over multiple turns, so having birds on your team that can push pigs back is helpful.

4. Kris1359

Kris1359 Hatchling

Thanks! I don't particularly like blue birds either and you're right, an all blue team is super handy in the arena this week.

I actually use Carson as my leader so the fan perk could be helpful. :)