1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Possible Team

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Nov 2, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

What’s the best possible team I can have with these birds that I own currently? I need to have a team that can beat PvP easily and another team for the nightmare stages.

My current team is the first 5 birds in the image.

317A6EF8-2D8B-432D-B904-FFEDC537B28A.jpeg 14DC2379-E7FF-4B6D-B4E8-0177D464307C.jpeg 220083E1-6FC7-4FE6-BB06-A6140C0B659D.jpeg 6A71CA5B-77D3-464C-8FB6-66130918D7A2.jpeg 2F6DD63C-24ED-4BC6-8985-1FD639DE88E3.jpeg C0E20306-B5F0-4C2E-A84F-533532D78A83.jpeg C4F03B83-E0C3-4429-8D96-1F49D69A6DC9.jpeg

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Well, for PVP, then it'd be Matilda, Grandfather Frost, Annie, Chuck and Lucha Libre, really.

For the nightmare stages... aim for any boosted birds. So Angromedon, Probotnik, and what-not.

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

You need to grind and get Beast leveled up to PL5+

Team I would use would be Beast PL, Dedswin, Lil Pecker, Lil Pecker and either Dr P or Eddie. You would need to be real patient and let the delayed effects allow you to use the Beast to destroy the pigs. I would not have been able to complete the quest without my Lil Pecker and GF. I do not have Dedswin, but people who do think he was priceless for this event.

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

PvP:
    Claude, Carson, Chuck, Frost, Matilda. If you feel you need the health boost from a 5* bird, swap Carson for QB. Your attack order should typically* be Claude, Chuck/Frost, Matilda, QB and then whatever based on conditions.

As for this event.... I would use Beast, Dr. P, Pecker, Pecker, Dedsw1ne (in no particular order). If you could get them all to lvl 100, you may be lacking on damage, but you have enough CC to hold them off long enough to survive. It's gonna be a real challenge to get to 80, but you could possibly do it. You could also try swapping Angromedon in for one of the non-boosted birds and / or swap frost in for one of the peckers.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Ok, for Arena & in layout order...
    Claude, Matilda (magnetize), Chuck, anyone & QB (wide).

For most Events...
    Frost & lil Pecker are the only 2 main stays. The other 3 will vary depending on layouts & who gets Buffs...

6. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Arena PvP and scout locations in this very layout
    Claude, Chuck, Carson, QB, Matilda.
    1st bird used is always Carson. Then Chuck for 2nd move, as close to straight up and down as you can get it. 3rd move is Matilda sweep diagonal across to pick up the green heart. It could be QB also. After that you have to decide.

For events these days, use your PvP team for up to 40. Then bring in a team with Frost and Lil Pecker for crowd control (CC). Then bring in the event birds if you have them high level enough. Time to bring Frost and Lil Pecker to prestige asap.

7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

It's interesting how the best arena team consists of the same 6 birds and no others. Claude, Chuck, Matilda, frost/qb/carson.

Just curious, why don't you put chuck at middle and Carson at #2?

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I ALWAYS put Chuck in the middle
    QB on the end
    Matilda off center

9. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

My arena team
    Matilda (magnetize) leader
    Chuck (trial by fire)
    Claude
    Frost
    Matilda (magnetize)
    all at P5 ss 8

I always start with Claude since he's in the middle and for most layouts I can get 4-5 pigs to the other side.
    Chuck or Frost is second. If the other team uses Chuck I will also use him since the fire he leaves behind negates Frost's SS.
    Either Matilda that clears the board and picks up the health.
    Usually done at that point.

10. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Interesting. Typically people only use Claude for his leader ability and he goes in slot 1 (left). Its my understanding that there are better birds than Claude if you aren't going to use his leader ability. If your team works for you, I'm not criticizing. Just commenting.

11. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

In the matches that I play in the arena, I almost never get to the point where Claude's SS has any bearing. I use Claude first because of his cool down of 3 and have him in the middle because, from that position, I can get at least 4 pigs to the other side (depending on layout), sometimes all 5. Chuck and Frost's SS is active for next turn. I use Chuck if the other team leads off with Chuck (Trial by Fire) only because, if I use Frost, the flames left behind count as one hit and the pigs attack me. Matilda as leader and also in 5th position will cover the field, pick up the health and usually ko all the pigs. I just have to choose which one will ko them all and get the health. My average is three turns before the other team is done.

The only matches that I have that go longer are the ones that include 1 small, 1 med, and 1 large pig. Claude is there for that level. He will take out the large pig easily.

As far as the teams effectiveness, I've only lost one match this week and that was because my phone froze while loading the arena.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  12. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Carson being black can come from anywhere and just as effective. Matilda magnetize has better coverage coming diagonally across.

Myself and 2 family member (Chowbecca and Hog Wild) have similar teams these days for dungeon.

1 Master Carson
    2 Chuck
    3 any bird will do ( I usually put a Master bird there to show off)
    4 Chuck
    5 Matilda (magnetize)

I personally have 4 Chucks and have all 4 in arena before. But having a Matilda in the #5 spot will make picking up the green heart a lot easier.

Some time I finish after 2nd shot. Usually I will get 3 shots before the enemy dies.

13. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Same here. That's why having Claude in the middle doesn't make any difference. It's just nice to have him there if I get the level with the big pig.