1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best birds for MPDC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

I probably should do a major pecker guide as well..

But till I make one.. Here are the S and A Tier birds for major pecker.. These birds i am about to mention are EXTREMELY good in it..

Claude, Red , Red Billie ,Chuck, Annie, Steve ,Byron, Carson, Dutch , Grand Father Frost , Zain , Jackey , Cold Turkey

Riedgu likes this.
  2. Violet

Violet Hatchling

I always use Bette and Billie for MPDC. Bette is leader, Billie wherever. Both of mine have a ss of 7. When Billie ko’s A pig it spawns 4 powerups, then, depending on the colour of the day- you can use Steve or Byron to upgrade those powerups. Carson is pretty handy in MP as well, because his AOE is so large. I do try to fill the other slots with the day colour birds- but don’t always have good enough birds, so often Carson still comes into play.

3. Lotusroot

Lotusroot Hatchling

Claude, Annie, Frost, Chuck, with those 4 u can use whatever for the 5th spot

4. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

My team for practically everything is:
    Claude (Strong Karate)
    Annie (Strong Threat)
    Dutch (Wide combo)
    Chuck (Volatile present)
    Byron (Wide upgrading)/Fire Rooster (Volcano kick)
    I'm nearing the grand 40K power now, which is nice. The only thing is that I need gold. Lots of it.

5. BelethS

BelethS Hatchling

My pecker team is pretty simple. 2x void eddie, 5* kowalski (baubles evo), bm byron and frost (king evo).

Constant aoe from all the blacks, and 1ss frost to keep pigs busy (as it adds the number of hits to their timer). The Eddies are pretty good at gathering together the pigs, with the void evo, for kowalski and byron to finish them all off.

6. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Afternoon gals & guys :)

Well... I can share with my own team which WORKS PERFECT no matter the colour of the day - cause I have all colours birds in my team:

Claude (lead) - red
    Frosty - blue
    Chuck - yellow
    Carson - black
    Annie - white

With these fully leveled and with decent ss (7-8 at least) you simply CAN'T loose...

Cheers,

W

7. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Claude
    Capt Freedom (soon to be replaced with Annie or Chuck #2)
    Chuck
    Dutch
    Bomb

• I keep Dutch as a throw away bird (meaning the first bird out). If the battle makes it back around to using Dutch then he does good damage.
    • Capt Freedom and/or Annie for precise killing. Sometimes eliminating the pigs does no damage to my opponent. Thus use the white birds to kill only the ones on my side.
    • I like Bomb in combination with Chuck. Plus, it separates the re-spawned pigs
    • Claude for the healing properties I actually like Claude better in Major Pecker and regular battles than in PvP; however, the healing ability can be a game changer against harder opponents
    Other Birds:
    • I have G. Frost (only blue 5* bird); however, have not used him in PvP. Still leveling him up.
    • Same for the Quarterback. Actually now that I think about it I have not seen the QB used against me in PvP
    • Not a fan of Eddie or 5* Kowalski compared to others. With the exception of Claude none of the red birds are great for PvP.

8. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

You talk about PVP. Topic is MPDC

9. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

ooops...sorry...I was sober texting.

10. FSMBlessU

FSMBlessU Hatchling

the best PVE bird should be Grandfather Frost. idk if it is a bug, but every hit of his SS will increase pig's attack trun by 1. so theoretically, if you have 5 GF in team, no pig can attack.

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

In PvE, he makes the pigs turn their backs with no additional effects.

If you want a good bird that prevents pigs from attacking, get Dr. Probotnik

12. BigDaddyCorn

BigDaddyCorn Hatchling

No, each hit from Frost increases pve pig timers by 1. It's why he's the best pve bird.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

How is that better than just wiping out all the pigs (like you can with Chuck) & doing big damage to the team?

14. BigDaddyCorn

BigDaddyCorn Hatchling

Chuck can't go every turn and doesn't one shot everything. Frost can solve problems Chuck can't.

15. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

Frost...
    PVP = situational. If you do have birds that can wipe a board clean, especially if they all have (!) on top of their heads, that's awesome. Otherwise, it can be a good idea to leave pigs behind to attack the opposition, as a pig's attack will do damage to the player compared to killing off a pig that has just a (timer) or (+) on top of their head.
    PVE = great. There will be times when one or even two birds cannot wipe the whole board. By preventing the pigs attacking, it gives your bird's super shots to go online to kill them.