1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best 3* birds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I have no higher star birds and wanted to ask, which of three star birds are best to consider if I hatch them?
    To have strongest birds till I get 4* or 5*

2. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

I liked ROD.. not sure who else at 3 star is good, but i'd say Rod is up there for one of the best 3 star

3. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

Tommy was good for me.

After you get your first four star, you'll forget about three stars haha. No worries.

4. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Kim fly hy (?) is good as he's the blue version of white annie's 'early threat' evo. :)

5. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

Oliver, A 3 star white bird who was the ability same as matilda's magnitize, Its a strong 3 star white birds for new players Very good at pvp too.

6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Don't forget about Wade (blue bird)─he deals strong damage, and even stronger damage when he deals crit hits.

7. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Aye. With Wade, it's actually pretty easy to deal over 1K hits. Best 3* blue bird.

8. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

9. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

@Bad Person So what, you'd advise people to keep to a 2* then?

10. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

I'm looking to get 5 3* birds for each coulor, what would be the best suggestions? Gotmost but not all 3*s and quite a few with double ups

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Don't worry about "getting all", it's a waste of time & inventory slots, plus most 3* birds are not worth keeping anyway. You will rapidly increase in power & better birds after a few more weeks of play. Pretty soon your dungeon teams will be mostly 4* birds & eventually some 5*... There is no real benefit to having 5 matched color birds other than for dungeons (which you will run a lot of over time so you don't loose keys that cap at 75 in your inventory).

12. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

In what conditions is that? Not pvp oviusly, u talking about daily challenge or are you meaning scout battles

13. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Wade vs Kim hi fly vs some random 3* not blue, opinions on who's better for daily challenge?

14. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Blue birds are generally not strong hitters. It is fairly hard to tell where they go after splitting up. IMO they are all the same.

Like we have mentioned to you before, don't waste too much resources on 3-stars because they will be going to the dungeon teams soon enough when 4-stars start coming.

15. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

And then they'll get fed to the 4-stars replacing them on the dungeon team (who will in turn probably also be fed to 5-star replacements).

16. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

However there are few good 4-stars that are good enough for main team in certain situations and permanent spots in dungeon teams. Here are those good 4-stars:
    Black: Zain + Carson (large coverage and boss killing power)
    Red: Bette (fast SS of 1)
    Blue: Ron (fast SS)
    Yellow: El Gigante (good 1st turn pusher especially for super pigs in arena)

17. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

And White: Jacquie

Jacquie and Carson are very good at PVP even when you have 5*

18. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Indeed, right now with the +1,000% pig health, Jackie is pretty unambiguously better than Matilda in the arena, since her super shot pushes pigs back (unless they're already very heavily damaged neither is likely to kill anything thanks to the enormous health totals).

Riedgu likes this.