1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Beast' new bird - best evo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jordy, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Lars

Lars Hatchling

Got extremly lucky and hatched beast with 5th silver ticket and Annie with x10

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

You should have tried your luck on lottery tickets.

3. MR99999

MR99999 Hatchling

Cheers! Now to read up on which evo...Supernatural vs crowd control

4. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

So I got beast and leveled him up to 60 ss4 just to try out his normal SS before deciding which way to evolve him. I don't see anything happening after the pig gets hit though. Tried him on a scout battle so the pigs wouldn't die on the first hit to see if there was any difference but, still nothing. He just throws something and the pig gets knocked around.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Ultimate test will come at the high 40s on when some pigs won't die easily. For the lower levels I am leaving my 2 Chucks and Matilda in to speed things up and I can go play arena without changing the team around.

6. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Have you had the chance to try him out yet? The reason I tried him in the scout levels was exactly what you're talking about. I didn't want the pigs to die on the first hit.

7. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

Figures I announce my indifference about Beast and then get him within a dozen hatches. I am NOT complaining, just commenting on the irony and the great luck. Have not been able to get HM Annie yet, and while I am also rather indifferent to getting her, I have not had her before, and am still interested in the new Eddie...so I will still try a bit.

8. Epic Buttstomp

Eddie with Holy Smoke does put chains around the pigs. Beast with Incinerate I haven't see any stun yet. I think you need to hit a pig with the counter at 1 and see whether it will attack next turn. I don't readily see "zzzz" spinning aroind the pigs. There could be some red shimmering around the pigs after Beast hits but it is hard to see in this hellish theme we have this event

9. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I went with disintegrate and I’m level 97. Not that impressed at the moment. I also think it does not delay the attack by shocking the pig and others

What do you think of the other version

10. Epic Buttstomp

Posted on FB and see whether Rovio claims it is working or not.

I have only 1 right now so I cannot tell you how the other one is like

11. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

I went for Nova. I have it at level 100. Haven't tried it yet, since i'm only at level 38 in event island and I don't want to spend any gems to make it faster (I only have 1k :() As soon as I face a difficult level, I'll comment about the performance of this evo

12. Love4Electronica

Love4Electronica Hatchling

Finally somebody who did nova. I eagerly await hearing your review of him. I'm thinking he is the better option for pvp?

13. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I went with nova as well. Right now, his SS is very glitchy. I can't seem to get the fireballs to happen very often. I'm not sure if it's just the way I'm using him or what but I've only gotten fireballs a few times when the pig dies.

On another note, think of his SS as a cross between Geraldine and Owlpheus.

14. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

Nova is powerful af. If you use it in a crowd of medium-small pigs it can cause a chain reaction that kills every single pig! I'm sure it can be easily the best red bird for PvP.

On the other hand, I chose the new evolution for Eddie and I'm kinda disappointed. It's nice that he has the crowd control ability, but the damage is incredibly low. I have it at level 100 and SS5 and a crit still does only 18-20k. Moreover, the area is as small as the other 2 evos :confused:

15. Jordy

Jordy Hatchling

I finally made my decision and went with nova for the normal beast, and desintegrate for my master. Wish I hadnt, nova is an absolute.. beast (pun intended). Kills small to medium pigs in an instant thanks to the chaining as Melchid said. Curious to see how it will do after the 400% is gone though..
    Havent tried him in arena yet, cant afford to lose keys atm, too much essence needed haha

Melchid likes this.
  16. Love4Electronica

Love4Electronica Hatchling

Does the disengenerate get supershot down to 2?

17. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Yes, it does.

18. Al Dente D

Al Dente D Hatchling

The stun works every time for me.

19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Dont they both get down to 2 after 80?

20. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

They both end up at 2, yes.