1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Beast' new bird - best evo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jordy, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Jordy

Jordy Hatchling

Hi guys, considering the two evolutions (see pictures), which one do you recon will be the best? Seeing as I have a lot of tickets available and I want to evolve and run with it right away, it'd be a shame if I made the master version get the weaker evo just for collection purposes.
    Posted since I haven't seen another discussion on this! If you want to look for yourselve, just click on the small icon in event screen when IT displays the right evolution :)

Attached Files:

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

That first pic is his baseline... your missing the other evo.

3. Jordy

Jordy Hatchling

Nope, there is a difference. Base line spawns fire balls from the target. One Final evo does that too, but also spawns fire balls from those killed by a previously spawned fireball. The other one is like contagious Claude, but also stuns birds that the initial target hits for 1 turn

This all if I undersrand it correctly of course.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Oh, i just looked at him again... looks like they swapped his look for the evos from what it was first showing yesterday.
    I bet that update last night / today was changing that...

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Well, I tend to like the idea of the Disintegrate better since i assume he wont be an arena bird. Having another delay bird option for events sounds good.

6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Having a red delay bird would be nice, agreed. Though if the damage is high enough, having 9 fireballs flying would be awesome as well. Sounds like a cross between red and blue, like QB did to yellow and blue.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

more like a cross between Santa & Frost

8. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Going with Disintegrate since it can be useful at stopping pigs in close bunches from attacking you. He can also be a good heavy hitter in the later stages too.

9. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I have nearly 100 silver tickets hoarded. Let see if I can get 2 of him.

10. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I have little interest in another red bird, however another master bird who in effect stuns seems useful. I would have to see how the SS works though before I get overly excited seeing as when you need the stun the most the pigs are so bunched up and behind objects it may be hard to really take advantage of the ability.

Problem is that I am interested in the new Eddie, and do not have much left so far as resources go to get him...

11. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

20 minutes into the event and had critical server error three times. At least I got Beast before

12. Epic Buttstomp

I have few of those while hatching in the hut. Still managed to get the beast at 43rd ticket (x9). Critical error and reboot for at least 3 times.

13. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I got it on L27 in EM. Fortunately, I didn't lose anything but progression was impossible once it reloaded and gave me the option to continue. All the doors stayed open and the pig was behind a different door to the one he was behind before the server error.

14. Epic Buttstomp

116 silver (first) + 3 gold. Beast at 43rd, HM Annie at 84th, Eddie at 106th, HM Annie again at 1st gold. Won't mind another Beast, later...

15. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

What are the thoughts on which way to go with Beast?

16. Love4Electronica

Love4Electronica Hatchling

I'm in need of a good bird for my pvp team. Wouldn't you guys say nova evo is good for pvp because the fireballs can take out almost dead piggies?

17. Jordy

Jordy Hatchling

For those interested, the new eddie evo. Couldnt get him to prestige yet
    Got lucky, all three birds with 81 silvers and 1 gold

No clue which beast to take yet..

Attached Files:

18. Epic Buttstomp

Holy Smoke looks good, some crowd control element

19. MR99999

MR99999 Hatchling

Hatched a Beast, a Claude, 4* Carson and a Bette in 27 tickets! Unreal luck. Any advice on which to focus on...Claude or Beast? Only have resources to level one for now.

20. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Depends...are you going for the master version of the Beast? If yes, I recommend you focus on Beast because he is x400 strength for this event. You will have plenty of time to upgrade both, but think for the next two weeks it is wise to do Beast.