1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beast evolution

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Piggy McCool, Oct 25, 2018.

?

Which Beast evo should I choose?

1. Disintegrate

76.5%
  2. Mega Nova

23.5%
  1. Piggy McCool

Piggy McCool Tiny Birdy

I got Beast about 10 hours ago. He is lv 60 (max). What evolution should I choose: Disintegrate (misspelled in game says desintegrate) or Mega Nova?
    Disintegrate: Calls forth the wrath of ancient bird gods, dealing 4596 damage and knocking the target around. The target and all other enemies hit by it are shocked for 1 turn.
    Mega Nova: Throws a skull, dealing 2964 damage and knocking the target around. From the target and every defeated enemy, 9 fireballs are spawned, each dealing 650 damage.

Which one should I choose? Vote above!

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I chose mega nova and it has a lot of glitches. No fireballs most of the time. The damage difference means disintegrate is probably the better choice. I like the design of the nova Evo so I'm not regretful, but I do wish I had two so I could get a beast with disintegrate

3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Not exactly. Once you hatch the 3rd bird you can then randomly hatch any of the event birds for your fourth bird. Besides, I have two weeks to try for Master Beast. Right now I'm more concerned with hatching eddie.

4. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

you can always get Master Beast, don't you? I've read on FB that it resulted pretty easy in comparison to Dr. Prob's and Carson's events

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I'm definitely going for the master version. I'll probably choose desintegrate for that Evo to complete the set.

Melchid likes this.