1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Batteries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kimo, Oct 15, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Given that you need a 1/16 chance to get 4 eddies in a row AND a ton of tickets I’d say that’s pretty impressive. It’ll be even rarer with the new changes too.

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Were the batteries there?

3. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Nope. Lost them. I even contacted support and asked why something that I paid for would, without indication on the buy screen, checkout screen or invoice, expire. They said that's just the way it is and nothing she could do.

suxx

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

This has been a known fact about the extra energy since week 2. It never carries over.... use the current battery or loose it.

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Contact your credit card company and ask for a refund. Services not rendered. It's not posted anywhere in game

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

well, if you want to take that tact, why stop with batteries? Everything they sell you is false advertising & not described properly.

7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yeah I suppose you're right. We can take it too far sometimes. Though to be fair, even Remix is complaining now about the issues while the game continues to hemorrhage players due to terrible support and lack of communication. Some push back from the players could help our case.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

im not saying your wrong at all, just pointing out that this game is nothing if not a huge cluster of misinformation & attempts to get us to waste resources & buy overpriced stuff...

9. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I misunderstood you then. I thought you were mocking me since I'm always complaining lol.

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

trust me, we have all been there...

11. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

I knew the normal batteries expired, just never made a purchase before that included batteries. If I had known I would have just quick battled them away

12. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

That might be a bit much :). I did end up with 3 free gold tickets out of the deal and Master Carson from the 2nd one so I got what I was after.