1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Batteries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kimo, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

I'm sure this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything. Do the batteries for events expire when the event is over?

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Not usually. Only if there's a glitch

3. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Thanks Nyk! I broke down and bought the $1.99 and $7.99 deals so I could get the free golden tickets. Now I have a stupid number of batteries left.

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

No problem. Use them if your clan hasn't gotten their golden yet. It's worth about 20k event points.

5. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

This is the best event we've ever had as a clan but we're just short of the batteries. We just made it to 40 members this week. Got some growing to do before making it all the way to 600k event points :)

6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

It has taken me 8 months before I was good enough to be in a clan that got 600k. Give it some time and have fun! And welcome to the forums.

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

With 40 members each needs to make 15000 event points to get the clan gold ticket. 50 members clan are easier as you need 12K each.

I my clan there are few who go over 20K. The bulk make over 10K. This week we got the gold ticket in less than 72 hrs after start, wee hrs of Saturday my time. Usually it has to Saturday afternoon or later to get it.

8. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

We have 16 members who are over 10k. The best we've ever done as a clan. Thanks for the welcome Nyk!

Glad to be here.

Kimo

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Im not quite sure exactly which energy you are asking about? But, any unused energy in your battery that refills over time, will NOT carry over to the next event. However, if you dont claim the energy you get as personal & clan rewards, it will go into your inbox with 14 days to claim it...

10. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

I'm talking about the 2000 batteries that I got as part of the purchase I made. I looked into my inbox just now and they weren't there.

11. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

They go straight to your event island energy stash. If you don't use them by the end of the event then they disappear typically. Sometimes people get lucky and they carry over, but not very often.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

yeah, buying those if you wont use them is a waste...
    & honestly, they give so much free now, no need to ever BUY energy

13. Epic Buttstomp

Very true. I haven't buy extra energy with gems for few weeks now. The energy from event prizes took me to 10K mark by Friday/Saturday. End the event with something like 15K just using what I get each day. You just need to time things right.

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

im getting about 17k free if I dont waste much...

15. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Just so you guys know, I didn't buy the packages for the batteries, I got them for the silver and gold tickets. The batteries were just an extra bonus making it really easy to finish the event quickly. I lost ~2800 batteries (which really wouldn't have helped the clan) but I gained a Master Carson!...and a 3rd Cyril...woohoo?

16. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Tiny Birdy

For sure woohoo! I’m sure you read how excited everyone was for the event and what they spent. You got its best bird. Not sure about Master Cyril.

17. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I think people we go even more crazy for master chuck

18. Epic Buttstomp

My 4 Chucks have been ready for a while waiting for that day to come. Lil Pecker and Frost are fighting to get into the 5th spot!!!!

Someone in my clan is probably dying for Master Eddie given that clan member already have 5 Eddies.

19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

5 Eddies? Thats truly nuts...lol

20. Epic Buttstomp

Unless he sold some since, this was his old post on our clan FB page.
    [​IMG]

You bound to get outlandish collection when you have a clan of old timers. There are 1 that won't give up Billy the Blitz either. The Eddie collector showed his collection on our FB group before.