1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awakening fodder mechanism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hadronix, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

Hi, I am wondering if xp shiny 5* used to awaken a same colored bird has any marginal difference over regular and master versions of the same fodder

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

3. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

The only factors that matter are whether it's a duplicate, or the same color - all other factors don't matter at all.

4. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

thanks for clarifying, I am wondering which bird to prestige to p10, frost, chuck or matilda

5. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Super Cool Bird

all of them. even if you don't intend to awaken them.

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Not true

These three birds should eventually be awaken seeing that they are the top birds. Plus Claude, GF and QB

But if do not intend on awaken them you do not need to take them to PL10. PL6-7 is the sweet spot

7. tobis gmail

not true. you will eventually find yourself in the arena pitched against 6* birds and lose.

8. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Super Cool Bird

Ive taken my 6 stars off my arena team entirely. They are great for events but caused my losses to jump to about 20 percent once i hit about 17000 trophies

9. tobis gmail

what was your prior loss rate ?

10. Mr. Anderson

Maybe 5 percent at most. And its back to that now i took the awakened out.

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I believe i got chastised last time i pointed this out, but having ALL 5 birds in an arena team fully woke & maxed out will prove problematic as more players wake their teams...

Mr. Anderson likes this.
  12. tobis gmail

I can't see how having team of 5 5* birds helps you against a team with 5 6* birds.

13. Mr. Anderson

I can still easily beat a team far stronger than me in arena as long as i keep my 6 stars on the side lines.

The pigs strength comes from your team , not the opponents so the stronger your team is the harder it becomes.

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

i never said All 5*...
    3-4 being 6* works quite well though if you know what your doing.

15. tobis gmail

true, but if you KO all 5 pigs and hardly dent the opponent team, you will eventually lose... specially with a stamina slug like the 3 pig layout.

mikeylee2020 and PolliSoft like this.
  16. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

I found that, if 50-60% of the spawned pigs do not have death damage, then it not worth it at all to kill them, as you are essentially giving the opponent a far higher chance to wipe the board with one more death damage pig, I am a victim to the mistake I often killed 1 pig by accident with frost, which makes me down 1 death damage tick, and cost the game

17. tobis gmail

good point!