1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awaken skills

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Platty, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

Claud is awaken, the pig he kicked is not obviously traveling further. I don’t see how his skill works there.
    Matilda is awaken, after comparing, the health power up seems working better. But I am not sure it can be as much as 30%. I only observe it on Matilda’s pick up, not on others. So even the name is not specified in her skills, the effect is for her only.

2. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

For Matilda, keep in mind that the health powerup is boosted by 30%, not the health restored. If it was the health restored, then everybody would flock to have an army of Matildas.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I dont know why anyone thinks that these "skills" effect other birds unless its specifically stating it does?

4. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

How are those power ups calculated?

5. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

See, for GFF, it specifies GFF speed boost up. If not mentioned, shall it be for the whole team? Otherwise why do they go through the trouble to specify it?

6. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

Well the clan healthpacks are calculated depending on your clans contribution level.. so for us we always have ours maxed so 50% health.. for the health powers up spawned by hitting fans pigs or birds.. I'm not sure.. I have noticed that all health powers I pick up don't all heal me as much as I'd expect so I think the spawned health power ups are a much lower heal % what that exact number is I dont know

The difference in the descriptions probably comes from different developers writing the descriptions.. we all know the descriptions are all over the place and don't necessarily reflect how the bird will really work. I'm with wolf, unless it specifically states its for the team or certain birds beside the bird, then I think it will be just for that bird.

7. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

Then the best skill seems to be add 20% crit as in Zain. Or double the count as in chuck and pecker.
    Anything else interesting?
    I have thought about agron, if the increase is only for himself, he is still useless,,..

Annie14 likes this.
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Dedswine & Thrash WERE good looking at 50% crit chance to neighboring birds til they totally nerfed them a few days ago

Annie14 likes this.
  9. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

Dutch is interesting. 20% health to neighbors.. actually I brought both deadswine to p5 and ready to further lvl them up . The I just found it is changed. Lucky I didn’t bring up thrash. LOL

Annie14 likes this.
  10. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

C3AC0DAE-14EF-430D-B3E1-21EC9D037AB4.jpeg
    My favorite bird, Frost became very fast after awaken. But I don't know if it's better than before. o_O

Rando and Annie14 like this.
  11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, i dont really see why "faster" is any better at all. If its also "farther" as in more bounces, then that i assume is good.

Annie14 likes this.
  12. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

his skill works on a regular move, not an SS

13. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Question for you guys: Given the amount of prestige totems you can hoard at one time and some of us apparently got few birds to 6-stars already. How can you get that many prestige totems that fast? We are talking hundreds here.

14. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

5* birds used to take a lot less totems (but a lot more gold) to upgrade

15. Epic Buttstomp

Yes but that doesn't answer how some can hoard that many prestige totems to either get the few now 6-stars to P10 ahead of time or last minute. 90% of my prestige 5-stars are around P6. If they didn't hoard the prestige totems over many weeks then how did they get them? If it a matter of paying Google Play or iTunes, that is fine but where.

16. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

As tobis said many players maxed out their birds long before the prestige totem change but even so you can have over a hundred in your inventory and inbox at the end/start of the week... inventory holds 60, 9 from event levels, 8 from event personal and clan rewards, 3 from MPDC, 8-12 from Arena, 10 from Monday madness sale.. so 98 - 102 at start/end of the week if you can finish all the levels and get into top 5 of arena and not including the few you might hatch.
    But I don't get why you think you need to hoard totems, just use them as you get them, Prestige levels are 3,4,5,6,8,10,15,20,30,40 totems.. there's no need to hoard over the 60 (now 120) limit

Annie14 and Rando like this.
  17. honeybun

honeybun Super Cool Bird

I've also heard of a bug, where it was possible to get prestige totems

18. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I can not speak for Epic, but I am wondering myself how I can get more Totems to get my birds from PL 7 to 10 now in order to awaken. I understand some old players like tobis upgraded his/her birds a long time ago when things were different; however, we do have some new players who have been able to get their birds up to PL 10 and awaken who were not playing back then. Thus, maybe there is another way that I do not know of and one of the members of the forum can assist with. Maybe Epic is wondering the same thing.

P.S. I do know there is that deal for 1000 gems you can get 10 Golden Totems, but can not afford that.

19. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Wish I knew it

20. Epic Buttstomp

The old bug must either be a secret exploit or something that have been fixed long ago. If that was long time ago then only the only the long timers could have taken advantage.

If bug is still around then PM us.