1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention Flockers: Different Grace Time!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MinasMorGhoul, Aug 29, 2017.

1. MinasMorGhoul

MinasMorGhoul Tiny Birdy Staff Member

Attention flockers: Grace Time after the Qixi Festival Event will be a bit different than usual. The Event Countdown INCLUDES the Grace Time, which means three things:

Number 1: You get more time to collect the Fireworks from Scout Markers! Wheeee!
    Number 2: You absolutely HAVE to CLAIM your rewards before the Countdown is over or they will be lost!
    Number 3: The Fire Rooster is only available until the end of the Countdown! The clock is ticking!

(The event ends at 16:00 PST 30.08.2017)

Night likes this.
  2. Nighty1209

Nighty1209 Super Cool Bird

Woah, I noticed that when I saw that the event is a bit longer than the previous ones.
  3. Paganini

Paganini Super Cool Bird

The rooster looks so serious...
  4. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Will this be applied to all events coming in the future? We wish it'd be like that.. please...please... :)
    Terrence and rafidi like this.
  5. Gibson

Gibson Tiny Birdy

Wohoooo!!! Thank you Rovio!!!
    This is a great news :))
  6. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

It's also worth noting there's a bit of an issue with the grace time end screen!
    The meta event points icon was replaced by the gem icon. While it looks pretty, that's your meta event points earned, not gems!
    Hopefully it won't be too confusing tomorrow.

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 18.10.03.png
    Night likes this.
  7. Nevermore

Nevermore Tiny Birdy

Glad this was posted so well in advance *sarcasm* I finished the event with seconds to spare and was so worried about getting a screen shot that the timer expired. So I got the 250 tickets and got, well, nothing.

Attached Files:

8. RockBird

RockBird Tiny Birdy

Just making sure, the current event is working the same, correct?
  9. raebanrx

raebanrx Hatchling

Yes it is... the White Artifact Hunt ends tonight 8:00pm EDT; BUT the event ends tomorrow which includes the grace period.
  10. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

I'm still able to get artifacts. Man, 30 more before using some energy berries. Hope I can make it. Blowing 450 gems for a x10 ticket is definitely a good deal.
    Nighty1209 likes this.
  11. Nighty1209

Nighty1209 Super Cool Bird

I have like 10 artifacts left. I spent 450 gems total. The best part about the energy drink is that it restores the 4th scout too.