1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask Me Anything

Discussion in 'Strategies & Guides' started by aux80, Jun 1, 2017.

1. BelethS

BelethS Hatchling

That challenge is broken, Rovio itself said that it's faulty. That's why is not even avalaible to newer players (like me...).
    Prolly they f*cked up somewhere in the basecode when they wrote the challenge.

2. Anko

Anko Hatchling

Is it your own level or the birds level/power that decide how much HP you got?

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Birds level. You could see their individual HP. And it increases dramatically when you prestige them. So 4* Prestige 5 bird will have more HP than 100 level 5* bird

4. BoomBjorn

BoomBjorn Hatchling

Hi aux !
    I need help with my birds.)
    I have:
    Red: Angry santa 80lvl, Bette 16lvl
    Yellow: Buffalo bills quarterback 5* 1lvl, Doris 60lvl
    Black: Dutch 80lvl, Zain 4lvl, Kowalski 4* 1lvl, Carson 1lvl
    White: Jacquie 80lvl, Jacquie 60lvl, Jimmy 20lvl
    Blue: Murphy 78lvl, Trey 20lvl, Ron 4lvl.
    What is the best setup can i make from this and what birds should i to level up?
    Thank you anyway!

5. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Jacquie and Carson is a must, even they are 4*.
    Jacquie should be long evo (wider attack) and for Carson look up here which evo is better.

Santa is super (priest one) but it's SS timer is long. Dunno about Dutch, he's good, so could use. Jimmy is 1SS but better use materials on Jacquie's. And you also can take Murphy, but blue are not good but use materials on him
    Doris is not that good so use quarterback from yellow.

But main this is Jacquie and Carson :)

Ari and BoomBjorn like this.
  6. BoomBjorn

BoomBjorn Hatchling

Oh god! Thank you!

7. Ari

Ari Hatchling

Hello :)
    Please help me with my team. And I'm sorry for my bad English. I focused more on PVP.
    Red : Santa 74lvl , 3 Billie on of them is level 66, Darlene 33lvl
    White: Jacquie 70lvl, Steve 48lvl ( is he good for PvP?? Which evo is better for Steve) and Owl level 1
    Black: Kowalsky 60lvl and level1, Carson 55lvl (I recently hatched him before I had only kowalsky) Which evo for Carson???, Zein 5lvl .
    Yellow: Brenda 22lvl, Doris 40lvl
    Blue: I don't have even 1.
    Now I play my PvP with this team: Jacquie (leader), Billie, Kowalsky(soon I will use Carson) , Steve and Santa. I don't use any yellow Bird I tried Doris but I didn't really liked her... Should I use her or no? Is it must to have yellow Bird in your team for PvP? Maybe I should put Zain as a 2 black Bird n remove Billie?
    I'm sorry again for my bad English I hope you understand all I wrote. Please I really need advice bcs my PvP is not as good as I want it to be. Thank you alot in advance.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  8. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Angromedon evolution at Lvl 60 which way to go? TIA

9. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

No one answered for you, so.

Jacquie and Carson is a must.
    Take Steve
    Santa deals good damage and then take Brenda.

For evolutions search forum and you will find which ones are better (Jacquie should be long shot [wider attack] and Santa should be a priest)

And then try to get 5* and level all up. Blue birds scatter so they aren't that good and red birds deal damage to one pig, so only Claude and Santa are good in PVP

Ari likes this.
  10. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Wait 12hours and there should be an answer from someone

11. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Splitbull = Deals massive damage, and even greater damage for crit hits. Basically, a much stronger version of Wade. At level 80+, this bird has a SS of 3.
    Stellarize(?) = Deals massive damage (but not as strong), and creates a maelstrom on impact. (Sucks enemies in towards the centre) At 80+, this bird has a SS of 1.

12. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Thank you. I chose to go with stellarize

13. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Hatchling

Do you know what the new Clan levels perks are?

14. Ari

Ari Hatchling

Thank you alot I appreciate that you answer. How to get more 5* birds only on events? Bcs from 10 golden hatch I always have 4*

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018 at 1:08 AM
  15. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Is there a image anywhere that shows Dutch with his early name, Arnie? If so then can you please post it here?

16. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Might do, to be honest.
    I'll have a look 'round tomorrow. Can't promise anything.

17. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Is aux80 your old account?

18. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

No, I'm not aux at all. He hasn't been online in game for a long time, actually...