1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask Me Anything

Discussion in 'Strategies & Guides' started by aux80, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Tweedy Birdy

Tweedy Birdy Hatchling

Please explain how I can donate money to my clan? I joined a clan, but just can't seem to find the button or whatever to donate.
  2. Stakes

Stakes Tiny Birdy

If train A leaves the station going 60 miles per hour and train B leaves one hour later going 85 miles per hour, how long will it take train B to catch up with train A?
    Diablo and Night like this.
  3. Diablo

Diablo Tiny Birdy

Lol!!! :D
  4. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

60/25 hours = 2.4 hours = 2 hours 24 mins
    BlackPolski, Bridget and Diablo like this.
  5. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

Totally legit, and not from Google. :D
    Jolteon Grace, Diablo and RyogaDyana like this.
  6. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

I just searched google after I see this reply~ damn google made it so much complicated LOL~~!

train A is 60 miles ahead and train B is chasing with (85-60 = 25) miles per hour, that's all you need to know
    Night likes this.
  7. Landpirate

Landpirate Super Cool Bird

You assume there going the same way
    csin, Diablo and RyogaDyana like this.
  8. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

This question is in my mind, too.
    And a spin-off "Zain with Claude leader is stronger than Bomb? "
    (At least, the damage is better?)
  9. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Simple. Just listen to the song, "I Believe I Can Fly".
    Night likes this.
  10. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Hey, your thread is so crowded so I'm not sure if this question was once asked before. Anyway, i wanted to know how many totems (prestige totems) are needed to level a 99 4* bird, and how many for a 5* bird?
  11. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

There is a pinned section for guide by Vexim! Great place for info but here is the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Ds93D7e7UUODl4UjhiOWdpMzg/view

It shows you everything you need to know!! :)
    Prince Playboy likes this.
  12. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Bridget likes this.
  13. Piggskinner

Piggskinner Hatchling

That's something I wondered about...My team's BP is in the low 9000s but I can consistently win story mode battles against BPs in the 11k, 12k, and 13ks. Could it be that Rovio is counting on players getting bored waiting for scouts to rest and want to see how far they can push their team?
  14. NathanAB

NathanAB Tiny Birdy

Can you show pics of the beta? I know they were scary
  15. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

how can I maximise my score ?

I m playing 80-85 % of arena points daily. Missing some in the night.
    In 4 battles out of 5 I m paired with someone with a lower number of trophies than me, so I ll receive 10 points or so. There are plenty players with scores higher than me, but the games keeps pairing me with lower scores players. Unfair.
    What can I do to maximise my score. i gain 99 out 100 battle, no matter against whom but, however, I m not even near tops.
    What can I do beside yelling my frustration ? thanks.
  16. Sandini

Sandini Hatchling

What level of clan do you have to have to get additional member slots?
  17. Khanh

Khanh Tiny Birdy

I have a question: in the x2 exp day, the bird of that color will get x2 exp, then when i lvl prestige, will it get x2 exp too???
  18. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

YES !
  19. Khanh

Khanh Tiny Birdy

Thx bro !!! And i did it to day for black one, no x2, i will save it for black day !
  20. NicAtak

NicAtak Hatchling

Would you happen to know why the game automatically stops at 144 pigs in major peckers challenge? It never let's me play past that amount. It's so frustrating!