1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask Me Anything

Discussion in 'Strategies & Guides' started by aux80, Jun 1, 2017.

1. DennayBoy

DennayBoy Hatchling

CiprianS likes this.
  2. Thiago#$#

Thiago#$# Hatchling

Como matar a equipe pwat
  3. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

Santa, too

Bridget likes this.
  4. Drunken Bird

Drunken Bird Hatchling

Whats the best version to evolve chuck into either volatile or trial by fire?
  5. Drunken Bird

Drunken Bird Hatchling

You can also level up another red bird with other colored birds on double xp days then sell at 20.
  6. Shockie

Shockie Hatchling

Looking at the rankings for clans in the arena, I have clicked on random members of the top clans. Nearly all of them have fused the shiny totem with their main team birds, but I didn't think that actually helps the birds. So why have they done this?
  7. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

most probably just a way to spend their extra resources
  8. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

or to show off
    RyogaDyana likes this.
  9. moko

moko Tiny Birdy

I'm also wondering too which one is better - to evolve Chuck with Volatile Present or Trial by Fire? Help please.
    Bridget likes this.
  10. Devin Miller

Devin Miller Hatchling

I love Angry birds games. But this one is rediculious. I play for bout 15 min every 3 hours. Every stage I fight is about 5000 xp stronger than me so cant win at all. It take 750 evolution marerials for the 2nd eveolultion. How exactly is anyone suppose get anywhere. Its comingto the point that Im fixin to delete the game causeits no fun at all.
  11. Darwin

Darwin Hatchling

very likely you progress way too far in the story mode
  12. Xigent

Xigent Hatchling

What kind of resources and how much to prestige a 5* bird, almost ready to prestige and just curious how much gold/evo material/ essence I needed. Thanks
  13. Nighty1209

Nighty1209 Super Cool Bird

Is Zain better than Bomb?
  14. Devin Miller

Devin Miller Hatchling

My 5 star bird was 600 evo materials fof 1sf evolution, 1000 evo material fof 2nd evo. An not sure after that. I ended just sellin my 5 star. The cost of evolution is just plain rediculious. My 4 star birds to evolution level 60 is 1000 evo material plus 10 of those drink things. Thats is one of the number 1 things they need to chang in my opinion.
  15. CorgiDog

CorgiDog Hatchling

Is it better to have many 5star birds with varied levels or just 2 really high level birds from each color? I find myself with multiple 5star duplicates and I'm not sure if I should level them or use them to increase other birds levels
  16. Jeuman

Jeuman Super Cool Bird

later on if you want to do dungeons, you need a lot of 5 stars in each color. but seems it will take a long time to get to that point
  17. Shockie

Shockie Hatchling

Has a clan egg ever returned a bird higher than 3*? All I have seen are birds 3* and lower
  18. Vivek

Vivek Super Cool Bird

How do I learn to fly?
  19. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

Use the fly TM! :3 (Pokèmon reference)
    Jolteon Grace and Diablo like this.
  20. Vivek

Vivek Super Cool Bird

I do not know what is this:confused::cool:
    Diablo likes this.