1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arena Issues

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by BlankStare1128, Dec 30, 2018.

1. BlankStare1128

BlankStare1128 Hatchling

I haven’t been able to play in the arena for a week now. Every time I try I get an error message that says “failed to fetch opponents.” Any advice? I’m running version 1.26.1. Thanks!

2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Have you uninstalled the game and Facebook, cleared out the cache and then reinstalled? Sounds like a corrupt file.

3. FyreByrd

FyreByrd Tiny Birdy

I can play one arena event. If I try to play a second one, event will open but birds just stand there swaying. They do not respond to play in any way. I have to shut down the game, and in doing so lose 25 trophies each time. Contacted Rovio, they said known bug. But no fix until future upgrade. Now, play one event, close game, clear cache, reopen game to play again. Gets old fast.

4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

Known issue? I dont see how, wouldnt it have been posted here before now? Sounds like they are making stuff up again, who replied to you?

5. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

First I've heard of it, don't recall seeing anything on Flockers either. Likely a blow off response like all the others.

FyreByrd and Tigerangels42038 like this.
  6. FyreByrd

FyreByrd Tiny Birdy

Matys is the support person that told me. Still an ongoing issue for me. Can play one arena event, second try, my birds freeze, shut down only remedy, losing trophies.

7. Tigerangels42038

He is the worst to get, he is known for making stuff up to fob off players. Id put another ticket in and hope for a different customer service employee. Put in it that you had been told it was a known issue but you cant find anyone else with the issue in forum or flockers and how are you suppose to compete in the game if you dont have access to a major part of it. Loss of access to the arena means loss of keys, which means loss of evo mats and essence which are essential for levelling up your event birds. If you cant level up your event birds then thats another major game area you lose access to, as well as the prizes from it (totems, gold, gems, feeder birds, berries etc..) also essential for levelling your birds and game progression.

Greg Nixon likes this.
  8. Phillip558

Phillip558 Hatchling

If I try to play a second one, event will open but birds just stand there swaying. They do not respond to play in any way. I have to shut down the game, and in doing so lose 25 trophies each time. Contacted Rovio, they said known bug. But no fix until future upgrade. Now, play one event, close game, clear cache, reopen game to play again. 9apps

9. Tigerangels42038

Thanks for letting us know there is a known issue in arena, have you tried pressing the pause button to get the birds to engage properly? Or the fast forward button? If they still dont help then you will need to wait for the next update for it fixed, but that is due any time now so you might not be waiting long!

10. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Is this a device issue? ABE is known to mess up big times on older Android and iOS devices. Recent updates are known to freeze up on older Mini iPads that used to work in older ABE versions. I suspect the same can be said on older Android devices with less powerful hardware.

11. Tigerangels42038

If the known issue was device related i doubt they would have said it will be fixed in the update. But in general yeah Android can have the same issue with older devices, i see a difference between my 3 devices and the issues do get worse the older the device im using.