1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arena Idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nyk, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Anyone else thought that it would be nice to be rewarded in the arena for "perfect" completions. I.e. if I finish the battle with 100% health you get a bonus of some sort? I was thinking extra keys or gold or a significant bonus in arena points, like +25 or something.

I think it would both incentivize and reward better arena play. Thoughts?

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

As I mentioned elsewhere many times. I like to see arena rules with bird types + color requirements. Leave the pigs alone. You cannot play arena unless you follow the rules!!! I don't care if you have to bring in the farm team as long as you satisfy the requirements.

3. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

It's started.. I wondered how long it would take before we got crap like that, it's all well and good taking the recaptcha down so we could finally get some new blood in, but it was only suppose to be temporary..

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

He’s gone now don’t worry.

Rovio really needs to fix the ReCaptcha so bots can’t get in but legit members can

Redwing and Tigerangels42038 like this.
  5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Remix....you changed your picture and I was so confused who you were lol.

Did he get banned? I think this forum is too small to get a huge number of bots.

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Being a bot is an instant ban on this forum so I used the “bot ban” tool to remove him.