1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arena #1 Spot Rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Baron Fel, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Baron Fel

Baron Fel Hatchling

Rovio,

Overall the new Arena rewards seem to be an improvement. However, the reward for the top spot is confusing to me. Most players who put the time and work into pvp are doing so because the most important item in the game is currently the prestige totem. Does the new rewards for the first place really not include prestige totems? Part of me thinks that at the end of the week #1 ranked players will receive the 1k gems, the golden ticket, and an undisclosed amount of totems and that the totems are not listed due to a graphic/space issue. If this is so, then it would make sense for players who have been playing for a while to attempt to win the first spot in pvp. If this is not the case, then for most players, the #2 reward is MUCH better than the #1 reward currently is.

In light of this:
    1) Will the top spot receive any prestige totems?
    2) If not, then what is the rationale for de-incentivizing winning? (I'm sure there must be some logic to it).

Thanks!

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Unfortunately, you wont get a response from Rovio on this forum...

Ha, not when Rovio is involved... lol

3. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

Anybody know when you get to 1st in a pvp league in arena battles, any hints on getting a player with a higher trophy count so if you beat them you can rack higher trophy reward. I always get to first place, then my battles only get me 20-25 trophies if I win. But the guys that are behind me by like 1-2k net 50-60 per pvp battle and always catch up even though I grind the game more and work harder to stay on top but can't, they jump over me and beat me with most trophy wins no matter what I do and I rarely lose my pvp battles. maybe once per 4-5 days. Any help would be appreciated