1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you satisfied with the “Most Wanted Birds” event?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Sep 19, 2018.

?

Are you satisfied

1. Yes, I love this event

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. Yes, but needs some small changes

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  3. Kind of, but not that bad

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. I didn’t enjoy it, but not the worst thing ever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, I didn’t like it at all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I wish I can trade you my 2nd Pecker for a 2nd Frost or a 3rd QB. Rovio should really add bird trading.

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

With the changes to bombs thunderdome, I can't make it past 52 right now. I'm really surprised there's no revive.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

yeah, no revive makes no sense really from Rovio's point of view that I can see... I assumed that what this was gonna be all about for them.

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Maybe they figured we would spend so much money trying to level our birds to compete and finish the event. Only problem is its insanely expensive to do that and their sales this event suck ***. My current sale offer is $23 for 1 golden and 15 silver. No Evo mats either.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

And you cannot just extend it by paying gems. Very well done Rovio by making it no longer "pay to win".

RNGesus likes this.
  6. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

These new levels are great, altough I won't be able to complete them this time. It is the the spicy feature that the game lacked. Now we're gonna see ourselves encouraged to prestige as much 5-star birds as possible, and to have different strong birds for each occasion. IMO they should nerf the buff for a repeated bird in Event Island and lower pig's health a bit, this way it would be more skill-based and not only "brute force". Just imagine a team with 3 or 4 prestiged lil' peckers, I'm pretty sure it would do great without even minding on skill...

7. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

×2 chance I got myself a third Claude.

Well, uh, thanks?

8. Lars

Lars Hatchling

I dont exactly get how get so much silver tickets. When I have 25 tickets and get 5 from the event they go to the Inventary but the Single silver tickets from berry fights on the island are deleteted right after the fight How do you geht them or are the stacked Tickets only from Event or EM?

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

They only stack items from EM.