1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you satisfied with the “Most Wanted Birds” event?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Sep 19, 2018.

?

Are you satisfied

1. Yes, I love this event

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. Yes, but needs some small changes

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  3. Kind of, but not that bad

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. I didn’t enjoy it, but not the worst thing ever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, I didn’t like it at all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

The most anticipated event is finally here. Are you happy with the changes in 1.23 and the birds that won? What could Rovio do to make this even better?

(This thread is for discussion about the event only, other event posts can go in the “Any intel on upcoming events”)

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I voted yes. I'm assuming Rovio asked you to do this? It seems too official.

I know there was an option for it needs some work, but I voted yes just because we finally got what we wanted, AND, they got rid of duplicate bird hatches.

My only complaint would be the lack of silver tickets from battles now. But that's not event related as much as game play mechanics.

EDIT: Changed my vote because I realized that the event rewards haven't changed. They increased slightly, but that was it. I'm not spending money again until they increase the event gem rewards. If they ask why, see my post "This game is getting boring...real fast."

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    Funperson likes this.
  3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

It will be better if they allow us which bird to have when the "Event Bird" shows up in a ticket. Waited so long for Frost I like to have 2 but that doesn't mean I want to go all the way to 3rd bird and start again to do that.

Gems reward is still extremely nerfed. 450 gems!!! 350 from personal and clan rewards. 100 gems from the event levels.

There seems to be more energy rewards for us impatient players who want to get to the 10k faster.

4. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I'll come back to the poll later. So far I'm off to a good start - GF after 20 hatches :p)
    edit: and 2 gold tickets later - QB!

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Geez. Odds do seem to be a little better this event. I spent 10 tickets and 2 Goldens and got four 4* birds. That is unusual for me.

6. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Ok. So the gem rewards still suck. Hopefully Rovio will realise that better gem rewards provide more incentive for players who'd never buy a large pack, to spend a few dollars here and there. Way too much energy given out in the early stages. TBH, I'd rather evo mats or gold, with better energy rewards after L20. Rewards past L50 are rather bland for something branded 'Danger!'. I do like that it's capped at 85 snouts past L50, though. That at least keeps the playing field level and doesn't punish those who can't or don't want to push higher than L50.

Edit: L45 and I'm finally out of energy. Either ditch the personal energy rewards, or move the event ones further up the ranks.

7. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Stranger still, most of my hatches were blue shinies and 3* yellow birds... Come Friday, I'll likely be able to get GF pretty close to L100, if not P-Level him.

8. Epic Buttstomp

Got all 3. Used 2 gold tickets first. Then all 178 silver. GF Frost showed up at 62th silver (17x), QB at 100th silver (8x), Lil Pecker at 174th silver (14x).
    Still have 24 silver claimed from Inbox and 8 gold.

What came out of 178 silver + 2 gold?
    35 2-stars, 127 3-stars, 6 4-stars, 4 5-stars. 6 totems

I think with my existing nightmare collection I should be able to push to event lvl 50. Better wait until Blue's day to level up Frost and Lil Pecker as I want to go the furthest with the least amount of birds.

9. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I've just finished selling a heap of 1-2* blue birds to make room for all the 3* ones that came from my hatches. I may just have to play league a little earlier than anticipated so I can keep my evo mats up...

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

The hatch think is a big improvement but the still severely nerfed gems is a big deal & if it is not corrected next week, i know i will lose some of my strongest clan members as they almost quit last week...

11. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Our clan has had mixed hatched results, ill post them later once i get a few more in for a better over all view.

Does anyone know which evo is best for Lil Pecker? I have clan mates asking and i cant get on to flockers (probably a good thing really)

12. Epic Buttstomp

From couple members of my clan.

Member 1: Got all 3 using 51 silver and 4 golds. Multiplier never reset!!! Did husband account also but his reset.
    Member 2: Used 84 silver and 3 gold. Nothing.
    Member 3: Got Frost on 44th silver tkt. Opened 10 more silver and 4 Gold. Got a Dutch and other duplicate 4s.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

so far 52 silvers & i got Frost.

14. Epic Buttstomp

Well done Rovio, I have to say it.

The wave battles nightmare at level 51 and on is just wicked. That will take flock building and playing skills.

RNGesus likes this.
  15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

They REALLY want us to push for the 3rd bird (lil pisser) & level him up. I think they assume people will have to buy tickets & level up packs to get him strong enough to finish the 80 levels.

16. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

How far are you guys? I'm level 64 and I feel I won't be able to go further without leveling Frost :((which I just got with the 44th silver ticket)

My team leader is Claude (feels the most solid), Cenk, Xenoflocker and QB are my buffed birds, and my SS2 has been alternated between Chuck and Angromedon. Chuck is great in levels without obstacles in the middle. Angro isn't that good but still gets a lot of hits with each shot and is more reliable in the levels with a giant rock in the middle. I have Matilda but I haven't used it yet because both black birds heal me all the time.

I really want Lil' Pecker, but I'm not sure I will be able to get him with tickets hence I still haven't got QB, i'm only at 16x multiplier and I have only 3 golden tickets, no silvers. ofc I could be lucky and get many silvers in Eagle Mountain, but it feels so far. On the other hand, I don't know how could I get pass level 65 :confused::confused:

17. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Got 2 Lil’ Peckers so I’ll tell you which evolution is better when I get them both evolved.

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  18. Epic Buttstomp

Got another QB using my last 24 silver tickets, at 4x this time. Time to horde silver tickets again from scratch.

Hatch few more event silver tickets followed by 3 gold ticket. Another QB!!! Then an epic gold ticket gave me 3 4-stars and another Frost. Enough I guess.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  19. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

Got QB at 24x and luckily Lil' Pecker :D:D with 7x (purchased 3x1350 gems because I had already spent all my tickets)

20. cucounselor

cucounselor Hatchling

I’m on level 72 and unless something changes I can go no further. Have 2 frosts, 2 Matilda, and a QB and on wave 3 one hit and I’m dead. All my birds are at least prestige 5