1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you kidding me!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ron Sto}, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Ron Sto}

Ron Sto} Hatchling

You really think I am going to spend this kind of money on a game that keeps changing the rules, making it harder and harder to play the game. I keep hearing the changes are because of cheaters. I have my doubts It feels more like a grab for money. I keep seeing these so called sales but never see a chance to buy them at full price so we are suppose to take Rovio’s word that it is 1/2 priced. Nope not going to believe it. I know people that have spent there hard earned money on this game only to be disappointed because the game has changed and they feel the money they spent was wasted. I know Rovio needs money to improve and maintain the game but this game it the most expensive game I have ever played! I see no value in the pricing I have seen so far, if I were to ever spend money on this gameI need to know that what I am buying has value and will not be nullified by a change made a few days or weeks later. People spend money to strengthen there players only to have Rovio change the rules and weaken players birds, money wasted! 9114945E-2A4E-4944-B5CB-71EB6CC2EEE3.jpeg

esor likes this.