1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you kidding me Rovio??!! Lvl 85 in Red Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bacon McOink, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Bacon McOink

Bacon McOink Hatchling

Small bacon red pigs in level 85, wave 1, have 911,661 hit points, and do 127,775 damage with his pickaxe. There are 5 of these pigs, and they throw after two rounds.
    That's ridiculous. That's utterly ridiculous.
    Also, my team has 142,000 power, but I get killed with one pickaxe throw.
    You cannot beat level 85 without Master Claude, which forces you to spend gems, and likely money, to get Master Claude.
    I never agreed with people who claimed that the only way to beat this game is with money. Now I agree with them.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    feffe likes this.
  2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Well, thanks for the info. Looks like I'm sitting this one out. This game has become nothing more than a cash grab here lately. If you're mad at Rovio, post your message in full on the Facebook page. That's the only way to do anything about it.

15434571930714326448800051317597.jpg

3. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

From what I read on the ABE as well as the Flockers FB pages this was just a glitch and the have fixed it now. Too many people complaining that it was impossible to get through.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

ALSO, a few of my clan HAVE finished 85 without Claude... So, it certainly is possible.

feffe likes this.
  5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

So was it a glitch, or a cash grab?

6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

What were their teams?

7. Bacon McOink

Bacon McOink Hatchling

My clan leader beat it, but he also had Master Claude. I'll see if there is an update out there to download.

8. Bacon McOink

Bacon McOink Hatchling

Actually, there is no bug. When you have a Master Claude, who is buffed 1000%, then you have nearly 500,000 team points, so you can survive the onslaught.
    This is definitely a money grab by Rovio.

9. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

No Master Claude here...

10. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

I have a clan member that beat 85 as well.
    Crowd control is key as usual.. both had dedswin and not much else special.

Dedswin
    Redsky
    Red
    Normal claude
    Hot grease.

11. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Where do you get 500k team power from? Is that a team of all birds at P10? My P6 team only gets to high 280k

12. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Ahhh, so we've had an update. Well, that's one possible explanation for my Master Hot Grease flying the coop. Evolved her, logged out, logged back in later and she was gone. Support ticket lodged with Rovio and now just waiting for my stock reply. Anyone else had experience getting a bird restored to their account?

Edit: Very swift response from Matys. Master HG was sent to my inbox by a protective feature Rovio implemented at some point to counteract the 'losing your bird when evolving issue.' Sur enough, there she was 50 birds down the list.

13. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Glad you got her back! That happened to me with my Ricky Redtzky just after they had implemented it and was told he would be in inbox, except when i went to check for him he wasnt there, so put in a reply to my ticket to say he wasnt there.. got ignored, kept putting tickets in and they kept getting deleted with no answer. Eventually just gave up.

14. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Shame you had to go through so much to get nothing for your trouble. It's not like they couldn't have done something. I was perfectly willing to loose progress if the only solution was restoring my account to an earlier period. It was nice to learn that they've done something smart for once and implemented the tool, and that it was working at the time.

Nyk likes this.
  15. Luigi

Luigi Hatchling

I just Clear l85 with a team of 138k. So I think it was a glitch

16. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

Finished 84 and 85 this morning. 84 had the horizontal zigzag red force field. Had a lot of early small attacks. 85 was the one with the half circle of speed arrows with the power up in the middle. A bit tricky but easier than 84.
    My team was normal Claude then karate red, Ricky blast as Ricky blizzard and added lil pecker in for powerup red when levels got harder. One cold stun then a 2 turn stun was very helpful. I had the hockey guys from last year