1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are the developers trying to make us give up?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Galilaya, May 8, 2018.

1. Galilaya

Galilaya Hatchling

It feels like your developers are doing their best to run off players. Morale is low and other clan leaders I talk to say the same. It's near impossible to win gems anymore. Just when we celebrated what we thought was a positive change, Giving us back better rewards in eagle mountain, we find out that was taken away as quickly as given. Like a slap in the face you make major pecker near impossible to finish without spending gems when we are all aready so low on them.
    I used to buy specials because I enjoyed the game and feel the developers should be compensated but now I refuse, no matter how much I would like to. EVERY time you find something we benefit from you take it away. People are tired of it. A lot stay only because of friends they have made. We communicate on other apps due to ABE's unusable chat. Last week with all the issues you gave some further compensation for their tickets, some form letter and others nothing all for the same issue. No consistency. It's not right for one person who loses tickets to be reimbursed and others not etc. Again bad morale..If you are losing players this is why and why you will be losing me. Give us back our chance to earn gems in eagle mountain and make it random again because we all know it's not. Stop inventing ways that forces us to spend more gems while taking away our ability to earn them.. you keep taking and taking but never giving. You are chasing us away and leave us feeling resentful.

esor and A. Wolf like this.
  2. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

100% agree...I look at the sales and think to myself "I would have gotten that back in the day." Not anymore...I also refuse to spend one more penny on this game until they revert back to the days when they actually worked WITH us. When I was earning Gold tickets from the occasional premium chest, or coming out of eagle mountain with a bunch of gems on occasion, I would spend freely on this game...why not, they were doing their part, why shouldn't I. Now with their attitude of stacking the deck against us at every turn, I too question how long I will continue to take this kind of treatment from a game that consistently has issues it blames on the customers!!

esor, A. Wolf and Galilaya like this.
  3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yup. I spent a little early on (5-6 months ago) but also stopped as soon as it became evident that they kept nerfing rewards in basic game play.
    Also, there became so many inconsistencies, wrong math, wrong descriptions, horrible customer service, glitches, server errors, severe imbalance of 5* bird abilities, totally out of whack bird* value, stupid changes & lack of listening to what players actually want...

Rovio has/had tremendous potential to be a great $$ making company but will never be as long as they continue to treat it's customers like idiots & overprice their "rewards" for $$ spent.

Kenv47 and Galilaya like this.
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Thinking about this a little more... YES, I think they might actually be trying to get some established players to quit. They have clearly been consolidating Servers to try & save $$. Also, the vast majority of long time players wont spend on the game once they have solid teams.

Kenv47 and esor like this.